Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 15, 2015

Chalk Dipped Wine Glasses

For mom's party I wanted to have something the guest could take with them. The day of the party I was running around like crazy so I'm sorry I don't have a clear pic of just the glasses. I saw this idea on All Things Major



What you Need:
Wine Glasses (I found mine at the Dollar Tree)
Chalk Paint
Container 
Chalk (for guest to write their name)

Pour some of your chalk paint in a container (I used a plastic ziplock container). Dip your wine glasses in the container. I placed the glasses on a sheet of cardboard in the sun. NOW I learned that when you let these dry don't let them sit for a long time before you flip them if not you'll get bumps in your paint on the glass. 

I also found an idea for a chalk board for people to know it was for them to take home (ONLY if people would have taken their glasses home .. lol). I found an idea for a chalk board on Yahoo Makers.

This table was the talk of the party, even if guest forgot to take home their glasses. My bestie who helped me got a whole new set of glasses.


A tip I found was to bake the glasses at 350 for 20 minutes!
This helps set the paint, they suggest hand washing them.




Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Dude! You are always making the COOLEST stuff. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a party and they came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am learning so much new stuff today, this is one of them, I have never heard of doing that before. What a great idea. Thanks for bringing your creative ideas to the #HomeMattersParty
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl...love this idea. So much so, I've chosen this as my fav link from last week's Teach Me Tuesday linky party.

    You will be featured this week.

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    Have an awesome day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover