Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Chocolate Chip Holiday Tea Cakes

I wanted to do a wine themed cookie but then I came across these Chocolate Chip Holiday Tea Cakes and just knew they would be perfect for the party! Chocolate and wine what could be better?


INGREDIENTS

  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2/3 cup finely chopped nuts
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
  • PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
    BEAT butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and nuts. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
    BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until set and light golden brown on bottom. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
    MICROWAVE remaining morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookies. Refrigerate cookies for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store at room temperature in airtight containers.

Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

7 comments:

  1. I need those tasty morsels in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! I bake a lot of cookies, so I will have to give this combination a try :) Oh and love your name, I'm Alexis too :) Stopping by from Wednesday Showcase. Have a great day!

    Alexis @ www.chemistrycachet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sounds perfect :)
    They look so rich!
    I would love for you to share your recipe with our Thursday Link Up Party- Idea box:
    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/06/idea-box-thursday-link-party-15.html
    xx
    Mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! My daughter would love to make these with me. I just pinned it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at #HomeMattersParty. Hope you join us again next week! The door opens Friday EST.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover