Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 29, 2015

Grape Vine & Wine Bottle Cupcake Toppers (Modeling Chocolate)

Yesterday I showed you the Wine Glass Cake my friend and I made for my mom's surprise 60th birthday party. Today I will post the cupcakes made for the party! I found a few ideas on Pinterest and then made my own creations.  I started with an idea for Grape Vine Cupcakes on Ifood.tv.


What you Need:
White Modeling Chocolate
Green Modeling Chocolate
Purple Modeling Chocolate
Circle Cutter
Leaf Silicone Mold

I rolled out the white modeling chocolate (recipe below) and cut out circle's using a cookie cutter. I made little balls from the purple modeling chocolate (to be the grapes). My friend had a leaf silicone mold so I used that with the green modeling chocolate. Attach the grapes in a cluster and the leaves on top with a little water to your white circle (I used a fancy one but a simple circle would work also). Let these harden and then you can put on top of your frosted cupcake.



Wine Bottle Cupcakes


What you Need:
White Modeling Chocolate
Purple Modeling Chocolate
Wine Bottle Silicone Mold (Found mine on Amazon)
Black food Coloring
Vodka (it will evaporate but the black will stay)
Paint Brush

I used the purple modeling chocolate into the wine mold to form wine bottles. I put in the freezer to hard quickly and they come out easy that way. We then took some white modeling chocolate to make the labels on the wine bottles. My friend used a trick with small amount of vodka and then added some black food coloring to it. She dipped her paint brush into and wrote the 60 onto each label. Once dry the Vodka evaporates and the black is only left. We then put on the top of a frosted cupcake.




For those who haven't seen my post about Modeling Chocolate:

Modeling Chocolate
12oz Candy Melts
1/4 Cup light corn Syrup

Melt your Candy Melts in microwave (mine takes about 2 minutes). Stir them to become smooth and add the corn syrup.  It will become thick and form a ball.  Wrap in plastic wrap and let it sit out and dry.  Takes a few hours or over night is best. (Alexis note: I found to roll this out use a little powder sugar (like you would do with flour), also you have to kneed it a little like you would dough to make it easy to roll out).


Here is the cake and cupcake table:


Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

6 comments:

  1. SO incredibly cute. I love how they came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I had to scroll back up and figure out how you made the grapes. They looked as though they were already molded...so real looking! I bet your Mom loved them. Now I'm going to visit the cake page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I think you've outdone yourself! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yum! I get so excited each week to see what you have been working on because it’s always AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this with us. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we can party!!!! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover