Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Teacher end of the Year Gifts

We end another school year and I wanted to give something to the most amazing teachers we've had. I also wanted to give a little something to the bus driver who took such great care of the kids.


First I started with a cute idea I saw several different ways a gardening gift with a note saying "Thank you for helping m Grow".

What you Need:
Plastic Flower Bucket
Gardening Gloves
Flower
Water Globe
Watering Bucket
Seeds (You can do a mint and put a note You're a "Mint" of a teacher)
Candy if you want

I filled up the flower bucket with all the goodies. I went on a Google search and found this super cute printable on Shop for Cute Printables, I printed on heavy card stock. 



Next on the list was a fun little extra gift I found on Two Silly Monkeys! Super easy to put together and not too expensive

What you Need:
Small Canvas Bag (Michael's 5pk $4.99)
Sharpie (Black would have been better but I only had red)
Extra Gum (Dollar Tree $1)
Hersey Kisses

I made a note one for each teacher and then one for the bus driver. My grandmother was a bus driver and I know how much it took to drive those kids around. I added a little tissue paper into the bag so it didn't take to much of the Hersey Kisses (I bought a large bag but had 3 of these to do). Check out Two Silly Monkey's for free printables. If I had extra time I would have added some ribbon onto the bag.




Make sure you give thanks to those amazing people in our kids lives!

Make one you'll be the hit of the teachers / bus drivers!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful gift idea. What teacher wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute gifts. I'm sure they were greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both wonderful, thoughtful gifts for teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas for the teacher! I know when we gave my grandson's teacher her gift she almost cried. I think they think they are not appreciated. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best mom. I bet the teachers fight to get your boys in their class.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover