Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Planning a Wine Party!!!

My mom is turning 60 this coming weekend, so I've been working for a few months on putting together a surprise party for her. She loves wine and gardening so I tossed around several ideas for a while and came to a wine themed party (yes you all that follow me know I'm a sucker for a themed party). I'm putting it all together right now a few things of course will have to do the day before and the day of but I'm working on the things I can do leading up to Saturday.

Here's a sneak peak of what I've been working on so far.

I started a 60 out of wood covered in corks!
Who would have thought 250 corks would NOT be enough (waiting on more .. yikes)
Chalk painted wine glasses

What's a wine party with out wine!
Without going broke I hit up Grocery Outlet and saved $225.21!! whoo hoo!

And of course the wine themed invitations!
I put cork paper on the back to tie in the theme!
I love how they turned out!

Hope you're all having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be one awesome party! Have a great time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink wine but sounds like a fun party nonetheless. Hope your mom enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative! (she exclaims, furiously taking notes...) :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover