Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 22, 2015

End of Year Gifts for Class ... Silly Summer & Bubble Summer

Sadly we come to an end of this school year. My oldest is going on to Middle school and we say goodbye to the best teacher we have ever had. He was lucky enough to do 4th and 5th with the same teacher. The classmates were the same so I wanted to give them something a little special also.


For Cole's class I did Silly string gift, which I didn't really think much about until I came to pick the kids up to find the kids silly stringed their teacher and got in trouble with the principal .. lol ugh so wasn't on my thought process. I found this idea on Room Mom Extraordinaire (she put her's in plastic bags to hope the kids didn't spray on the bus ... I may have should have done that!).


What you Need:
Silly String (Dollar Tree $1)
Curling Ribbon (Dollar Tree $1)
Card Stock


I went on google search found a rainbow boarder (png so I could easily copy) put into a word doc and then put typed up a word box saying "Have a "Silly" Summer. From Cole. I printed on heavy card stock an then cut out, punched a whole and tied on with curling ribbon.

For Caden's class I did bubbles, which also got used by the whole class but this didn't make a mess and the teacher took them outside for it and no harm no foul .. lol.


What you Need:
Bubble Wands (Michael's $1 buy one get one 1/2 off)
Curling Ribbon (Dollar Tree $1)
Card Stock.

I went on google search found a boy blowing bubbles (png so I could easily copy) put into a word doc and then put typed up a word box saying "Hope your Summer "Bubbles" with Fun. From Caden. I printed on heavy card stock an then cut out, punched a whole and tied on with curling ribbon.


Cole's Teacher Posted this on FB the Attack of silly string:


Make one you'll be the hit of the classroom!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

7 comments:

  1. You are always coming up with the most creative ideas! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I wish I could claim them, I'm just a good Google Search Girl :)

      Delete
    2. LOL I wish I could claim them, I'm just a good Google Search Girl :)

      Delete
  2. Almost all kids enjoy bubbles and silly string. Those are great gift ideas for end-of-school-year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your too kind which is a lucky thing for many people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to end the year. Thanks for linking up on the #HomeMattersParty this week. I hope you come back next week to link up again

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover