Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, November 2, 2015

Cheeseburger “Cupcakes” (WW 4 Points)

Another yummy recipe made using wonton wrappers! They are so my favorite thing to use, they are light and make me feel like I'm cheating even when I'm not! NOW only eating 2 of these can be a test in itself .. lol. NOW wonton wrappers where like a hot item I went to Walmart 2x and QFC and no luck. So I bought egg-roll wrappers and cut them into 4th and it worked perfect!

As most of you know I'm a little bit obsessed with Emily Bite's, her website is a GREAT resource for meals that are yummy and light (and weight watcher friendly). I don't do weight watchers but I love to make a meal that already has the numbers figured out for me so I know what I'm allowed to eat. This time I made her Cheeseburger "Cupcakes.


INGREDIENTS:

  • ¼ cup onion, finely chopped
  • ½ lb 95% lean ground beef
  • 1 tablespoon McCormick Hamburger Seasoning
  • 4 oz mushrooms, chopped
  • 4 Laughing Cow Queso Fresco & Chipotle wedges, chopped
  • 3 tablespoons ketchup
  • 1 tablespoon mustard
  • 16 wonton wrappers (typically found in the produce section)
  • ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
  • 4 oz (1 cup) reduced fat 2% shredded cheddar cheese

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 375. Lightly mist 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
  2. Mist a large skillet with cooking spray and bring to medium heat. Add chopped onions and sauté until cooked. Add ground beef and Hamburger seasoning and cook until meat is browned. Add mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for a few minutes until mushrooms are browned as well.
  3. In a microwavable bowl, combine meat/mushroom mixture, cheese wedges, ketchup and mustard and stir. Microwave for one minute on high. Stir to combine until meat mixture is fully coated.
  4. Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the meat mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Follow by sprinkling some of the chopped tomatoes into each cup (using about half the total tomatoes). Sprinkle about half the cheddar cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.
  5. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:4 per cupcake (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
NUTRITION INFORMATION:
183 calories, 12 g carbs, 8 g fat, 16 g protein, 1 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
ALEXIS NOTES: I cut down egg roll wrappers to fit into a wonton shape. I skipped the mushrooms and used a can of diced tomatoes for easy for me moment! I had Swiss Laughing Cow so I used that instead.



Enjoy I promise these will be a hit!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I need to make this with veggie meat... my hubs could get down with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to try to make these. They sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using the wonton wrappers in that way is such a fun idea. Thanks for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty link party

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have a hard time stopping at two I think. Yum! Thanks for sharing on the Creative K Kids Tasty Tuesdays Link Party. I hope you will join us next week.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover