Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And the Lego Party at it’s best!

Here we wrap up our Lego party with pictures of the party and the fun things made just in case you missed one!

We start with the tri-fold Invite. This was a pretty simple and fun one to make.

Lego Birthday Invite

Next was making the Crayons in Lego Man & Brick shapes.  NOW this was so easy I know what the boys will be giving for Christmas gifts!

Lego Crayons

From the crayon stage, we made the gift bags (same post as above).

Lego Gift Bags

Since I was using the Lego Mold for Crayons why not make chocolate for cupcakes also.  NO silly I made sure they were washed before I did either (Same post as Crayons).

Lego Man Cupcakes

Then came the Lego Brick Candy Bars and Juice Boxes.  This was a VERY simple one made from construction paper I bought at the dollar store.

Lego Brick Candy BarsLego Juice Boxes

Then came the Marshmallow Fondant.  THIS was the hardest thing I’ve made and a work out and half.  It is a sticky mess if you don’t stir in enough powder sugar before you put your hands in to kneed it.

IMG_6214

I also put a Lego Man T-Shirt Transfer for his party attire.  This is on the post about Marshmallow Fondant.

IMG_6227

Also on the Marshmallow fondant post, we made Lego Gummy Candies that was another EASY recipe to make and these little guys were pretty darn tasty!

IMG_6231

And on our last post we used the Marshmallow Fondant and put it to good use on a the cakes.  We covered a Ninjago Cole Cake and mini Brick Cupcakes for each kid.

IMG_6268

Also on that post I showed a quick banner I threw together for the party.  I was in a little daze by this time I actually stapled my thumb so there was a actually a little blood and probably sweat on this project.

IMG_6278

And to show you the end result the actual PARTY!!  Thank you for all your kind comments and encouragement that kept me going on my mission to make this the best party!  I thankfully have a little break before we start to plan for Caden’s 5th Birthday which he has picked a SHARK theme!

Let the Lego Party beginning!  We started out with a swim party!  We ended up with 20 kids!  And thankfully 4 adults also in the pool to help with the little ones.  The kids had a blast, I think Rick and his buddy who helped us out enjoyed it just as much!  Little Caden last an hour this time in the pool.  Last year he slept the whole time! LOL  Cole had so much fun with all his friends.  I’m so happy we had a great turn out and so many wonderful people were there to support Cole to celebrate 8 years!

Lego Birthday Party7

And then we went to the party room.  I had some great friends that helped me set up and then when we were done they were like a pit crew and turned that room and cleaned it all up.  I have some great friends.  The kids really enjoyed all the treats and I had so many moms come up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed it.  I’m so happy and proud of this party.

Lego Birthday Party8

Phew it’s done it was a hit and I’m so happy to give this special memory to Cole.  Now I am to breath Smile!

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was the party of the season.
    I hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really went all out with creativity and you deserve all the compliments you received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job from start to finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was so much fun and you really went all out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun pool party! Great way to keep the party out of the house.
    So glad it all went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe all you did!! What an awesome birthday! Do you want to come plan my kids' too? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in awe! You seriously ARE super mom!!! I am so amazed.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover