Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, November 23, 2015

Super Hero Box Gift

A few months back I saw the coolest gift for a Super Hero Box on Alpha Mom now it was for a father's day gift but I knew it would be perfect for a gift for a boys birthday. I had the chance to build the box this weekend for our neighbor boy. This is a perfect gift for a dad but I made it for a boy and it worked perfect, I added some toys and a movie to make it kid friendly.


What you Need:
Soda (Root Beer or Fav drink)
Jerky
Mints
Nuts / Trail Mix
Large Candy Bar
Candy (I used Skittles)
Chips
Box (Wood or Photo like I used)
Label Sheet
Cellophane Bags (Craft Store / Dollar Tree 25pk $1)
ALEXIS ADD ON'S FOR KID GIFT
Super Hero DVD (Target $5 Bin)
Super Hero Themed Blow ups (Dollar Bin or Dollar Tree)

Step 1. We used Orange Soda, Jerky, a King-Sized candy bar, and various munchies that we transferred to baggies.
Step 2. Using our Downloadable Templates (on her website click link above to take you to page w/ templates), print the labels onto adhesive label paper or print it out on regular paper and use Elmer’s Spray Mount.
Step 3. Cut out the label shapes.
Step 4. Transfer the some of the treats to the Cellophane bags, and some I just left in their bags due to time constraints. Adhere labels to each item.
Step 5. Tuck them all in the wood box (I used a photo box I picked up at Hobby Lobby), put on the address label.

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

1 comment:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover