Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Party Food .... Pepperoni Pizza Rolls

We continue with another yummy party food!  I made these a while back for my best friends son's party.  These were a huge hit with the adults and the kids.  They were super easy to make I actually made them ahead of time and then cooked them when I got to her house so they were hot to serve.

I found this yummy recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Rolls on Riches to Rags by Doris.



Ingredients:
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 biscuits per can)
56 pepperoni slices

Block of cheese (Colby & Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick)

1 beaten egg
Parmesan
Italian seasoning
Garlic powder
1 jar pizza sauce 


Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
Line the rolls up in a greased 9x13 in. pan.  Brush with beaten egg.  Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.  Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping. 







Hope you enjoy this treat!  Easy & Crowd Pleasing!

I party and link up HERE

19 comments:

  1. I have a whole house full of people that would love these!! They look and sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade pizza rolls! My husband would eat these up before I even had a chance to try 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great appetizer!! I know my family would love these. Thanks Alexis, you are giving me so many ideas for our next party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I could definitely go for some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are making me really hungry!! Those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what happenend to my first comment. I know I commented. HUMMMMM... Oh well. I am for sure going to make these for my next party. You make them look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boys would love these! (I would too, but they look too good to have just one and that could be dangerous!) Thanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!!! I love pizza rolls so I need to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those look so much better then store bought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness that looks so good and I am starving! I may have to go get biscuits tonight just so I can make these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They sound wonderful! I like that you make your own.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm totally going to have to make some of these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why didn't I think to do this? I'd probably eat the entire biscuit can of them myself!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum!! I have all these ingredients right now....I think I know what to do with them! Great after school snack :) Thanks!
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinned! ;) Thanks, Alexis!! These look super yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do your boys realize they have such a fantastic mom/wife??? You make the stuff guys *LOVE*!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover