Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring hasn't Sprung ... So we add color to me

Spring just isn't feeling like it right now and I just needed a pick me up!  My amazing cousin is a hairdresser on on her day off she let's me come over so she can do my hair.  With Rick gone the boys were able to play while she did my hair.  Of course 4 kids always lead to no peace but we made it through it.  So I gave myself a new blonde do and for fun we added some peek a boo pink on the side!  I thought it would be fun, heck I work at home so I don't have to worry about a dress code why not?

Here are some shots of my new do.  Ok so this is late at night and most of my make up was washed off from rinsing my head in her kitchen sink.

Side with just a pop of pink

Front mostly blonde

Side view with more pop of pink.

the back
(yikes my bathroom mirror needs to be cleaned)

Look I'm popping my collar ... lol
What the heck ... hehe

This is how I wear my hair most days so 
I can walk with out hair in my face

you can really see the pink.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. You look beautiful with your new 'do.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Alexis!! Just in time for Spring and Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. It's your time to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very cute (and fun) and women everywhere, my self included are saying ooooh you're lucky to have a cousin for a hairdresser, that comes to your house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The back is artfully cut and the color is youthful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. L-O-V-E it, Alexis!! Super cute!! Love the cut AND color!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't that the cutest thing? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I'm in DESPERATE need of a haircut and I keep putting it off. The kids are getting close to needing one too, so we'll probably all ending up going at the same time one day soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute hair, it's a great look on you. And I like the rebel pink.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover