Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, April 1, 2013

Party Food .... Pizza Wonton Cups

If you have been with me for sometime you know I have a slight obsession with recipes using wonton wrappers.   They make great portion sized and most times the recipes are low fat, NOW this one is not on that side but it was a hit with our guest and my boys!

Looking for an easy recipe that will get the ooh's and ahh's and always be a crowd pleaser check this one out!  I found this amazing on The Pinterest Kitchen.

 
What you Need:
  • 1 pound of sausage out of the casings (any kind you like)
  • ½ a jar of spaghetti sauce
  • ½ teaspoon garlic powder
  • ½ teaspoon dried oregano
  • 24 wonton wrappers
  • 1 cup of shredded cheese
Instructions
  1. In a skillet brown sausage over medium heat until no longer pink.
  2. Add the spaghetti sauce, garlic powder and dried oregano and stir.
  3. Simmer for about 8 minutes until sauce thickens.
  4. Press wonton wrappers into a greased mini muffin pan and bake at 350 for 6-7 minutes.
  5. Spoon sausage mixture into the cups.
  6. Sprinkle on shredded cheese.
  7. Bake 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
ALEXIS NOTES: I like to use a double wonton wrapper (see the picture).  I used ground turkey instead of sausage it was what I have on hand and I like to use it.




Hope you had a great weekend and enjoy these tasty treats!  Leave me a comment on if you try it and like it!

I party and link up HERE

12 comments:

  1. Have to look out for wonton wrappers here in NZ cause these sound good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - what an easy and delicious dinner idea. I will have to try this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little finger foods to serve at a party. I am going to have to save this and make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure I would love those, they sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely sounds delicious!! Pretty much love anything with sausage! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These do sound great. I can understand why these would get all those oohs and ahhhs....You make them look easy to make, What about the premade filo dough mini cups. Could you use that? :) Make it even easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking Pizza Wonton Cups! I'd love for you to link up a few yummy recipes at my weekend link party@The Weekend re-Treat!
    on The Best Blog Recipes!

    Hope to see you there!

    Shauna
    http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/
    http://ready2loseweight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another delicious recipe, pinned!! I'm officially hungry! LOL! :) ... Have a terrific start to your week, Alexis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids would love these. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover