Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, April 5, 2013

Weight Loss Journey ... The 12 Month Check in

I posted this status update on FB the other day and I thought I would share it here too.  I'm a big believer in testimony and hoping that I can maybe inspire others like I was to go on this journey of bettering myself.  I'm still about 23lbs from my goal of honeymoon weight.  I'm taking it with strides and praying I hit my goal before my birthday.  I so would love to have to have a tiny piece of cake (even if only a sliver it would be nice).  So Far I'm 6 months of no cheating of no sugar and very low carb diet.  Would be nice to be done in the next 2 1/2 months :).

So here is my before and NOW picture!  ONLY nice comments please, it's like standing naked in front of you all.  And please don't mind the hair and no make up now picture.  LOL


FB status:

God gave me a whisper today to reflect on where I am. Last year I was in a 3x tired all the time. Then one day I went for a walk just one foot in front of another. It hasn't been easy I've had times of jealously over others success. But here I am 1 yr later in a Large and walking 3 miles in 45 min, with a work out before. Sometimes we need that reflection that we may not b at goal but look were we are now. 

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

  1. You look absolutely FABULOUS. Putting the two photos side by side you can really see the huge change. Congrats on all you've lost and here's hoping the last 23 comes off quickly and easily. You're in the home stretch, mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo Hoooo... look at you go! You look amazing!! I bet your Hubs thinks he has a new woman in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 150lbs. to lose to be at a healthy weight and it seems so unreachable, but you inspire me! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing difference. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The pics really do say it all! CONGRATS on all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!!! You have worked hard to get where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fantastic work, you look better, feel better and have reduced health risks. I have lost half that in twelve months so I know how hard you have worked to get where you are. You are a star! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!! SO STINKING PROUD OF YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should be very proud of your accomplishment and it IS an accomplishment. Your HEALTH is what is important not that number on a scale. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat and if you are building muscle you didn't have when you got married you might not weigh the same but you will look stronger and slimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful!! I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look AWESOME Alexis! Even without makeup ;-) I know how hard this has been and you should be so proud of how far you've come. And you should definitely have that cake for your birthday to celebrate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alexis God Bless your determination, your sweet soul and honesty! I'm so proud!!! I wish I could go 20 minutes with out putting something in my mouth...most of the time "my foot" lol, but really. It takes courage and a strong will power to accomplish a goal like this! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! and I actually like the now hair! it's kind of wild and funky, just like you! Have a great weekend girl..You Rock! Big, Big sugar free hug, Lizy @http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you are very inspirational! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How inspiring!! C O N G R A T S, Alexis!!!! WAY TO GO, girl!!! You're doing amazing!!!! So EXCITED for and PROUD of YOU, friend! <3 *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  15. God you look amazing!! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so proud of you for sticking with it!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lookin' great! I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover