Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Star War's Party .... Yoda RSVP Cards & Ewok Gummies

We continue our Star War's party.  For Cole's class I wanted to do the light saber invites I posted yesterday.  Well then I looked at them and saw that the RSVP part was cut off when I had Kinko's print ... ugh!  So I needed a RSVP, so I made one up real quick.  I thought it would be  fun to do a Yoda card.



I went to Google and found a Yoda picture and added some fun sayings and done!

Will the force be with you?

*     Attending

Or Will you Turn to Dark Side?

Cant Attend?

Either Return this RSVP
RSVP Info
Name, # etc



Next on the list was a quick goody bag for the classmates.  This was by far the easiest thing I've made so far!  I saw on several sites Gummy Bears or Sour Patch Bears for Ewoks.  I couldn't find a free printable I liked so I created one.  I went to Google found a Ewok picture and added the wording Ewok Gummies using the Star War's font I downloaded.  Simple and easy and I think so so cute!


What you need:
Small Clear bags - 40 count Dollar Store
Gummy Bears - Huge Bag at Walmart
Card Stock
Printer
Stapler

I put a heaping handful of Gummy Bears in a bag and added the card I made and stapled it shut!



Hope you give these a try!  I have Princess Leia Cupcakes and Darth Vader Cupcakes to show you tomorrow. 

May the Force be with you!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

10 comments:

  1. I have visions of cupcakes with bad hair.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great idea mom!! So cute! And may the force be with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You have such fun ideas!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO. DARN. AWESOME. I love both things and can't wait to see the cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The invites and gummy bear favors turned out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative missy! :) Love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just full of great ideas!! You need to market yourself for kids parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You certainly give it your all! Really cute stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute party! Thanks for sharing at Give Me the Goods and we hope you party with us again next week!

    http://www.marriedfiling-jointly.com/2013/04/give-me-goods-link-party-6.html

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover