Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You Really do love me .... LOL

OMGosh 2 awards in two days! As my new mission I'm writing this now and posting for later this week. LOL I know but I've been so bad in the past and have felt so bad, since I tried to go back and find old comments with links and couldn't. So turning over a new leaf or is that an old moldy one ... LOL Come on you know my boys!

So a BIG thank you to my bloggy friend Xenia @ Thanks, Mail Carrier. Don't you just love the title of her blog! She's super fun and has a great blog please check her out, I stock her often. I'm trying better to leave comments, but know I stock many of you ... LOL :).

Your Blog is Fabulous

This one is simple, with only two rules:
List five current obsessions and pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.

My obsessions:
  1. Protein Shakes ... well not obsessed with loving them just with trying to drink one for breakfast each day! Oh scale why do you keep teasing me and sticking out your tongue at me???
  2. Coffee ... the nectar of the gods that loves to warm my tummy and tickle away the swamp I call my brain. Oh how I love you, now if I could only program the kids to turn on and off like the coffee maker!
  3. Crockpot Liners ... I just used one again last night and pulled the bag out, threw it in the garbage when I was done. I then with a heavy sigh grabbed the pot to wash it and was so relieved to see it was almost spotless! Hmmm I wonder if we had a dog he could lick it clean and I'd be done? What? Ok how about liners for all my pots? That way all clean up was easy. No? Ok liners for the kids? Ok I'm stretching!
  4. My Bullet ... NOT the gun kind! The Bullet that is a blender/food processor! Ok I won this at our Christmas Party Exchange Party 2 years ago, yes I just took it out of the box 2 weeks ago. HELLO didn't you read my post about the brand new sewing machine that has moved with me 3 times and never was opened? The Bullet rocks at how fast it blends things and easy clean up. If only I could figure out a way to do all meals in it!
  5. Pedi-egg ... Yup I'm going there! Hey you're lucky I'm not posting before and after pictures but I know many of you read this around breakfast and I don't need nasty grams saying you lost your meal. Even though my nail lady tells me I shouldn't use the cheese grater I mean pedi-egg on my heals that the skin is good! I'm sorry dried up cracking skin is not my ideal of sexy feet. Oh stop gagging I told you I wouldn't do pictures not explain it! LOL

So there it is not what you were expecting right? Sometimes you have to mix it up and just say what is real and is on your mind ... LOL!

So I'm suppose to give this award out, but really I can't choose. I have so many faithful and amazing readers and commenter's! So yup I'm giving it to you all! Oh stop telling me I'm a spoil sport, I really do love you all and I hate the feel of making it a popularity contest so there. But feel free to give me awards, because I'm a drama queen and want the popularity! WHAT? I told you it's time to be real .... LOL

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...crockpot liners work? I'm going to get those then. I hate scrubbing that crap out. Now if they just made liners for pots and pans...

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. When I first read your list I was all 'huh??' bc 'bullet' is also the name of a vibrator. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know they had crockpot liners. I do not like to clean mine. How neat. I love ya poser. Glad you got some awards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list... and yea! that pedi-egg is fabulous (though a tad gross too!!!) i pedi-egged my feet last night actually!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I thought the same thing as Yaya! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to buy a crock pot first, lol, but the liners do sound cool, and wish they made them for oven pans, but I suppose I would have to clean up plastic everywhere!

    Could you be the Guinea pig for that smooth away thing that suppose to take off your unwanted body hair, and let me know, so I do not keep torturing myself with waxing!

    Oh and you so deserve the awards with you life juggling you do and taking care of those three boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to buy a crock pot first, lol, but the liners do sound cool, and wish they made them for oven pans, but I suppose I would have to clean up plastic everywhere!

    Could you be the Guinea pig for that smooth away thing that suppose to take off your unwanted body hair, and let me know, so I do not keep torturing myself with waxing!

    Oh and you so deserve the awards with you life juggling you do and taking care of those three boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award!!!

    The only thing I love more(as far as kitchen stuff) than my crock pot is my crock pot liners. They make cooking and cleaning a breeze.

    I also love my Ped-Egg!!
    Ungroomed feet are GROSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss this??? Congrats girlie!!!

    Ok first LOL I love your list and LMAO on the Ped-egg talk ;)

    and second LMAO because of what Yaya commented up hahahhah!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover