Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, December 10, 2009

All About Christmas Meme for Round Robin

My poser friend (we call each other poser, we love to show pics of ourselves ... yup the way we roll) has a monthly fun link up called round robin. Check it out you'll love it!

All About Christmas Tag:

1. What is your Favorite Christmas Movie?
Its a wonderful life











2. What is your Least favorite Christmas Movie
Ernest Saves Christmas (tried to watch it again yesterday ... Nope his voice annoys me)










3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Shoes

4. What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Sorry not a Aiken fan MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH LOVE (CLAY AIKEN - 2004)


5. What is your favorite Christmas Drink? (ie. egg nog, hot chocolate)
I don't have them often but I love a Hot Buttered Rum











6. What is your favorite Christmas Memory?
So many but I think last year with both of the boys old enough to know what was going on. The open of presents and eating my breakfast casserole that I make the night before every year. Laughing and good eats.

7. What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
My "Cabbage Patch My Pony" ... LOL I loved that thing! Oh yeah and the 2 Cabbage Patch Kids dad stood in line for and when he grabbed the last 2 a lady jumped on his back and tried to take them away from him. See and you thought things like that only happened to me ... LOL




8. What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
An orange? I'm not sure

9. What do you LOVE about the holidays?
I really enjoy making dinner and having everyone over. Which I'm really sad about right now just received and email from my mom she wants to go to some distant cousins house to celebrate with them! I was in tears, I look forward to making dinner!!

10. What annoys you about the holidays?
Fighting and having to go to someone elses house for dinner (see #9)

11. Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
Angel











12. What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?

My Breakfast Sausage Casserole








13. Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?

I love buying and sharing with everyone. I'm Cindy Lou Who!











14. Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?

OMGosh I love them and love to drive around to find them. I wish I could find that much extra money to do them.





15. Santa's at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?

We love them, well last year Caden cried but loved him this year!











16. Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?

Yup they are addressed sitting right next to me now to get them mailed!











17. What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?

Staying at home making dinner! Can you tell I'm a little upset about not celebrating here.

18. What is the worst thing about Christmas?
Hello again going to some relatives house I don't really know and having to watch my kids like a hawk so they don't break anything! UGH, no way do it with out me!

19. When do you put the tree up and take it down?
Usually dayafter Thanksgiving, and Day after New Years

20. Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
7 Swans, then I would make him build me a trench in the back yard so the could swim. Yup that will happen soon ... LOL










21. Why do you think that Grandma got run over by a reindeer?

Hello don't you remember the song too much eggnog











22. Who is your favorite reindeer?

rudolph reindeer because at times I know how it is to be the outsider looking in.










23. Do you believe in Santa Claus?

See full size imageYes... I do...






24. What is your favorite smell at Christmas time?

My spray of a fresh Christmas tree ... LOL
Oh yeah sporting the fake tree!










25. What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
New Tires since I don't think they will last until after the new year ... LOL

Thanks Poser for the meme :)

What to give this tag a try? If so let me know... I would love to read it.

19 comments:

  1. Hey Poser, I grabbed your link to make sure the link works. Thanks for playing along..

    I loved the shout out you are my favorite poser ever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am not sure why the link is not working. I said a certain time and it is not working so I will try again later. Sorry..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt realize Cabbage Patch kids had horses like that... I wanna go back & do childhood again so I can get one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Ernest Saves Christmas but don't think I can handle it anyway.

    He drives me crazy.

    Ya know what I mean???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said a certain time and it is not working so I will try again later. Sorry..

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you sure do put a lot of work into your posts...finding pictures for all your answers.

    I've left something for you at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have my Cabbage Patch kids! We loved those... how in the world did you have time to find all these pictures?!?

    I still want to know what color your Super Mom cape is....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That breakfast sausage casserole looks delicious! I wish I could make a Christmas breakfast like my mom used to (we always had sticky buns-yummy!) We go to Rich's grandma's at 9:00 am every year and she does breakfast there. One tradition from growing up that I'll have to give up I guess :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I passed my fab cabbage patch kids onto my girls....they were not nearly so impressed with them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun, I need to do this. I love your answers and tell your Mom NO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got you all linked up and ready to go..

    No worries..

    ReplyDelete
  12. did you really get an orange one year.. that just sorta SUXS!!!!!!

    great list, i loooved it!!

    have a wonderful wkend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy Lou Who! How cute.

    And Ernest Saves Christmas....that is a blast from yesteryear. How did they ever think that would be a good movie? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow ok, way to make be bawl like a baby with that Christmas song. I have heard it before but it gets me every time and the video made me think of having to say goodbye to my kids....
    Oh and dinner at someone else's house...We gave up and just said screw it we are having Christmas at our house and anyone who wants to is welcome to come. If no one comes fine with us.
    Oh and I am totally on board with the breakfast casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm picturing your house lit up like a Christmas tree with swans swimming in a moat around it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned alot of stuff reading this post, lol! I had no idea that Ernest had a Christmas movie (not that I want to watch it!!), I don't think I have ever heard of a buttered rum drink, but it sounds DIVINE!!!! And you are the first person I have ever met that LIKES that Christmas shoes song, LOL! (sorry..it's bad!)

    Sorry your mom's not coming! Enjoy your husband and kids and make new memorys!! I had to do this a few years back and I hated it, and now I actually embrace it! It is JUST us on Christmas DAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your breakfast sausage casserole sounds yummy and I'm starting to associate you with food, lol.

    I've never had an angel treetop but I think they're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your answers... I cried when I heard your mom wants to go to someone elses house, I know how much it means to you to cook for your family. Plus it is just so much easier to have the boys at home where they are much more comfortable!
    I was also in tears regarding that Christmas Shoes song, it always makes me cry when I hear it... it is so beautiful!
    I didn't know anyone else who likes hot buttered rum, I love it! But, yeah, it has WAY too many calories that end up right on my middle.
    I do think you are just like Cindi Lou Who - an adorable, sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover