Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holy Moly I'm behind on Winners!!!

I'm so sorry I'm so behind on my winners! Between Holidays, internet issues and kids I'm so behind! As another bloggy friend told me today hey it's ok if it's with in 3-4 weeks right ... LOL. I'm sorry I know you all have been waiting and I'm being slow. Hugs! So here it goes!

Stepmonster Book Winner is ~

Gigglebugg Winner is ~
Edens Fantasy $25 GC Winner is ~
How 2 Score 5 Winners are ~
Dawn@Embracing the Ordinary Life said...3
Anonymous said...
Seduce Me 5 Winners are ~
moushka said...
Mrsblogalot said...
kys said...

Close encounters with the third grade kind 5 Winners are ~
Daffy said...
Lauren said...
kys said...
Amy said...
Grand Pooba said...

Fierce 5 Winners are ~
Daffy said...
Lauren said...
Roxane said...
Just Breathe said...
Becky said...

Connected 5 Winners is ~
etirv said...
Jennifer said...
Terra H. said...
Lori said...

Make it and Forget it Winner is (Can I say I'm still jealous) ~
Just Breathe said...

King Aurthur Flour and Mix Winner is ~
Kristie said...



10 comments:

  1. Thank you Alexis! Morgan is going to LOVE making her name with the ABC Twists mix! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I know you are one busy chicky and I don't know how you do it! Hopefully one day soon it will slow down for you a bit and you will have a nice relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah to all of the winners.. I am happy to be one too.. Congrats everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang those were alot of winners LOL..


    glad you are caught up!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I'm envious of the Eden Fantasy le sigh but on a positive note the Thai goodies I won from you arrived this week. Awesome stuff, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully one day soon it will slow down for you a bit and you will have a nice relaxing day!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of winners! Congrats to them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners!
    Seems to be a few of them that won more than one - WooHoo!! Good for you gals - that's a fabulous was to start off the Christmas season.
    Alexis, I wish you lived closer to me (could you BE any further??) so we could get together and go for that glass of wine so you could slow down and take a little break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo! I won two books. Can't wait to get them and read them.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover