Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas Time you mean I have to make Breakfast too?

Oh come on you think I wouldn't give you some breakfast recipes for Christmas morning. Oh yea of little faith! My boys are picky eaters and breakfast sometimes can be a pain in the behind! So when you're fed up with making eggs every morning like me try out a few of these pretty cool recipes. Not only do they look cool they are a good breakfast to get the kids and you of course you have to taste and have one also! A good breakfast can do wonders!

I start us off with one of my favorite characters this time of year. Yes love him on TV and in books NOT in my yard. Well that is I'm not a fan of snow, but if it does happen of course I'll have one in my front yard. I of course would prefer this inside my house!

Frosty the Snow Pancake

Ingredients

  • 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
  • Cool Whip
  • 5 pieces of black licorice
  • 2 green M&M’s
  • 3 red M&M’s
  • 1 orange gumdrop
  • 5 mini chocolate chips
  • Circle-shaped cookie cutter

Directions

  1. Heat up 3Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
  2. Use a cookie cutter to cut one pancake into a smaller circle for the snowman’s head
  3. Cut another pancake into a hat shape
  4. Place the third pancake as the body of the snowman
  5. Spread Cool Whip over the head and body of the snowman
  6. Cut up pieces of black licorice for the hat and arms
  7. Lay the licorice pieces over the hat shaped pancake and place the other pieces on both sides of the large pancake for the arms
  8. Add 2 green M&M’s for the eyes
  9. Add 3 red M&M’s for the buttons going down the middle of the larger pancake
  10. Cut an orange gumdrop in half and lay sticky side down for the nose
  11. Place five mini chocolate chips for the mouth
Since we're all hanging our stockings in the hope for Saint Nick why not a recipe with the same thought?

Stocking Pancake

Ingredients

  • 3 Aunt Jemima Pancakes
  • Strawberries
  • Cool Whip

Directions

  1. Heat up 3 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
  2. Cut pancakes to make a stocking shape – two big squares and an oval
  3. Slice strawberries and lay over the top of the pancakes, covering them completely
  4. Dab Cool Whip on the top and bottom corners of the stocking
And the one recipe that I just think is too freaking cute! For my turkey lover that always says the pigs are too cute to eat, check this out ... LOL just playing! What a great way to get the kids to important parts of their diet, fruit, nuts and bread. Love a well balanced meal, and you didn't have to go to a high priced restaurant to get a cute pancake. Yup I avoid leaving the house with my kids at all cost .. you know until they are in college ... LOL

Enjoy!!

Turkey Pancake

Ingredients

  • 2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
  • Peanut butter
  • 1 blueberry
  • 1 strawberry
  • 2 almonds
  • 1 large banana

Directions

  1. Heat up 2 Aunt Jemima Frozen Pancakes
  2. Cut 1 pancake into a rectangle to use for the neck and use the remaining piece of the pancake to make a small half circle for the head
  3. On your plate, layout the half circle, rectangle and remaining pancake to create the turkey’s shape
  4. Spread peanut butter over all 3 pieces, covering the entire turkey pancake
  5. Add a blueberry for the eye
  6. Slice up a strawberry for the turkey neck
  7. Place two almonds on the outside of the half circle for the beak
  8. Cut a large banana in half. Take one half and slice it into four pieces lengthwise for the turkey feathers and slice up the other half of banana to use for the legs and feet
Now that I have showed you how to spruce up your Christmas and every morning after that I'm going to go finish up my wrapping and planning what day I'll be making these! Enjoy and if you make any of them you know how I love pictures send me over one and I'd love to post it ... now wouldn't that be fun we could do a contest to see how did the best job ... HMMM until next time!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun. I will see what I can come up with in the next few days.. Happy Holidays..

    I have not seen you in awhile Poser..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the snowman pancake so cute thanks for sharing we will try this and since it is snowman we have all winter to get it done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea. You can't do this today but years ago at our church's pancake breakfasts my mom would be done up like Aunt Jamima with black face! Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! My kids would love that! Maybe daddy will make it... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look SO cute, and I could SO see you making these for Cole and Caden, because you are an awesome mommy!!
    I usually just stick to Mickey Mouse pancakes and waffles. That is what I made Christmas morning, Mickey waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
    Thanks for the other ideas... love to you, Rick and the boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover