Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 7, 2009

Make Something Monday ... Ham and Cheddar Torta

Make Something Monday

Ok my non pork lovers you're going to have to turn your eyes for this one. LOL It's that time of year again and ham is cheap and easy to make! I was a little taken back thinking this wouldn't be a good one, but it actually was very yummy! Enjoy!

What you need!
Break out my trusty friend Bisquick
Now this is the weird part.
Grind up White Beans
Add in Italian dressing
Add this mix to the Bisquick
Pat this down in your baking dish
Ham and broccoli
Yeah not sure what I was doing with the 2 dishes
Add Milk
Add Bisquick here
Add Eggs
Pour Mix over the crust mixture

Add in cheese
Out of the oven! Yummy
Dish it all up!
Ingredients:
1 1/3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 can (15 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained, rinsed and mashed
1/3 cup Italian dressing
1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen cut broccoli, thawed, drained
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons Original Bisquick® mix
3 eggs, slightly beaten

Directions
Total Time: 55 min
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups Bisquick mix, the beans and dressing. Spread in bottom and 2 inches up side of ungreased 9x3-inch springform pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
2. Layer ham, broccoli and cheese over crust. In small bowl, stir milk, 2 tablespoons Bisquick mix and the eggs until blended; pour over cheese.
3. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes. Loosen edge of torta from side of pan; remove side of pan.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 48 to 53 minutes

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks yummy. That will be on our table this week for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Poser,
    I can make it with Turkey.. Love this and I am glad you can make sure a great meal for yourself and I see others will do the same. Love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummo that looks so good.I will have to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks SO yummy! Next time I have some ham leftovers I'll have to try this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoot! I just threw out a bunch of ham leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks alittle like a quiche. I think I am doing a Taco Soup in my crock pot today. Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beans?
    Not a bean lover but maybe all mashed up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this looks wonderful.. this will def be going to my "to make and try" list...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What if I don't know the altitude? I'm guessing it's pretty high living next to the mountains and all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, now that one I can't make because of the eggs. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The finished product looks delicious! I'm writing this one down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy that looks really good, and I love food that is all in one dish.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover