Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Support

I've been thinking a lot about support since entering my new adventure of loosing weight. I was talking to a friend of mine she being in the same situation as me. She lost 100+ lbs then having a baby and needing to loose the weight once again. Yup were in the boat and giving support one may needs to get threw this new step.

Change how it can do funny things to people, Rick not much on the whole change thing. Not that he doesn't want me to loose weight just not jumping up on the sideline giving me the cheering squad. My other family is kind of the same, not one to dish out the way to go, now if you're looking for a hard truth that is dished out with a heavy hand.

So support I guess I need it or appreciate what I get. It's like all the volunteering I do, not for support but to give support. I've never been out for the stand up and give me props in front of everyone. I just like the smile that you may put on someones face when you help out! Yes I have the daddy syndrome always wanting to please and be liked. I blame it on the fat child in me ... lol :).

Support is a weird thing you will find it in the place you didn't expect and just when you need it. I wan't to say a BIG THANK you to all my amazing friends here that have sent me emails and kind comments they mean more to me than I can say. So my unexpected is that people that are in your life who you would think to be your core system not always the support you may need. But just post a fat picture on the internet and heck you find the support :), and I wouldn't change anything!!

So on the gym update! I have gone 6 yes SIX days in a row! Did you guess I have an addictive personality yet? LOL, I can't help it I've been waking up at 5am ready to go!! So there it is my life so far, my jeans are still tight but I'm making a dent right?

I leave you with this great sign I saw at the gym:

"It's hard to be optomistic when you fat jeans are tight" Yup that about sums it up!!

18 comments:

  1. Wow! 6 days in a row? I'm SO impressed! You're doing great...and you're right. Support makes all the difference.

    Keep it up girl! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome 6 days in a row. I'm working on losing weight myself and your dedication to the gym is motivating me too. I don't want to wear tight fat jeans anymore either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexis--congrats on the 6 days in a row! But don't forget to give yourself a break--maybe 1 day on the weekends? otherwise you may burn out. And your muscles need a break, too. So just don't go overboard, k? Be careful! But you're doing an incredible job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to support you an any way. You are an amazing woman. Go Lex Go....

    Keep on going..

    love the thought..

    your poser support friend.. love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you go girl! I'm proud of you! Yes support does make a huge difference! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is one time that sort of personality is a blessing! I wish I could get mine to kick in. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are AWESOME!! Once again thanks for motivating me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find that friends have always been the best support. Didn't have this blog when I was going through shit but it was my friends who helped me, not my family.

    Six days, that is awesome. One thing I learned about walking years ago was that the first time was the hardest, then each day you just want to continue. You have made the first step, that was the hardest one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sign is hilarious!

    6 days in a row? That is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing awesome! Hang in there-those jeans will be loose in no time! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're doing a great job and you know we're so proud of you! I'm sorry you don't have the support you want from your family (I know that must be hard), but you're right; you have it in us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I love that saying! I am so impressed by you, 6 days in a row?! You rock sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOHOO! You go girlfriend! SO proud of you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. 6 days!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY 6 days you go girl :)
    I use to go to SparkPeople http://www.sparkpeople.com/ (it's free) and they have awesome tips and groups,great workout plans and yummy recipes! It helped with the support I needed at the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. RAH - RAH - RAHR...
    ALEXIS IS A STAR!!

    RAH - RAH - RYM...
    SIX DAYS TO THE GYM!!!

    RAH - RAH - RAY...
    SHE'LL GO ALL THEY WAY!!

    RAH - RAH - REST...
    BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST!!!

    Love you sweetie... I'm here for you, anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover