Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 28, 2011

Manic Monday Meals ~ 2 Treats for Humans & 2 Treats for Dog Children


It's a banana day here .... well except one recipe :). We love banana's here and I'm always trying to use them in different recipes. Here are a few I came across and loved, well the one's we ate the puppy loved his treats as always.

***REMEMBER TO CLICK ON RECIPE TAB TO SEE THE RECIPE AND DIRECTIONS****

I found this one on Cooks.com, skipped the whipped cream since I never have this on hand. Remember to bake your pie crust before putting it all together ... YES I'm not perfect and forgot to do that, scooped it all out and let's just say it wasn't pretty :).








Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie



Pie, Banana, Cream, Dessert




See Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie on Key Ingredient.







Next on the list was some yummy cupcakes with frosting! I found this recipe on Food.com but didn't have all the ingredients for the frosting so I used the recipe from Allrecipes.com and tada I'm done :).








Banana-Sour Cream Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Frosting



Cupcake, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Frosting, Dessert




See Banana-Sour Cream Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Frosting on Key Ingredient.







Now for some more left over banana's I turn to dog biscuits for the puppy. I know he is spoiled homemade dog biscuits and a new flavor each time :). What can I say it's easy to do and I'm cheap :). I found these on Doggy Dessert Chef she has the coolest cookie cutters this one she did in the shape of a squirrel. I looked and couldn't find a squirrel in my 101 cookie box (I know you would think with all those it would have one but no) so I turned to my dog bone cutter :).








Honey Banana Dog Biscuits



Dog Biscuit, Dog Treat, Honey, Banana




See Honey Banana Dog Biscuits on Key Ingredient.







Next on the dog biscuit list was a great recipe from Pet Sugar these turned out great the dough needed a little extra flour but it was easy to work with and made a large batch that will probably last us a week in an air tight container. It would probably last longer but he sure does love them :).








Homemade Vegan Dog Treat



Dog biscuits, Vegan, Peanut Butter, Whole Wheat Flour




See Homemade Vegan Dog Treat on Key Ingredient.







Happy Monday everyone, tons to do today hope to see you around and you find something you like!

10 comments:

  1. Vegan dog treats? I had NO idea. That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you learn somthin new daily, wow, a treat for everyone, your such a nice person xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy for the humans. My dogs want the treats. As always you amaze me. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM I love bananas actually making a recipe later this week. I have a big announcement coming up soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY OH WHY am I on a diet right now?! well, are the dog treats low cal? what am I saying?!!!! excuse me its the hunger speaking!!!LOL Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I would love some of that pie right now. YUM!! It looks so delicious. So do the cupcakes...oh you got me so hungry!! I need to be brave and try you dog treat recipes. You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, you should have your own cooking show. You make everything look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cupcakes look so yummy!
    And you are so good to your doggie. I think my babies might like the PB ones, but they are total carnivores - they want their MEAT!!
    You are such a wonderful mommy to make treats for all your little ones.
    Just wanted you to know that Dolly & I are starting a recipe meme tomorrow. If you have time, we'd love for you to join us and share one of your delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I AM SO EXCITED TO TRY ALL OF THESE RECIPES. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover