Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Manic Monday Meals ~ Meatloaf + Round 2 Recipe Pizza Pasta

Can you believe it's Monday already? I really think the weekend skipped a few hours on me ... hehe :). Since's it's Monday and we're always in a hurry I thought I'd share a meatloaf I did last week and then used the left overs for a "round 2 recipe". I also did a search to find a way to put a recipe card on my post. I've been trying for sometime put I don't have a way to turn a pdf in a jpg so I've been at a lost. Until today I found this amazing lady who posted and helped me: Stephanie @ Stop the Ride.
First is a Turkey Meatloaf with Spinach and Bacon by Relishmag.com

Turkey Meat Loaf with Spinach and Bacon

meatloaf, spinach, ground turkey, turkey bacon

See Turkey Meat Loaf with Spinach and Bacon on Key Ingredient.

The second I used my left over meatloaf for the meat in this recipe. I've actually found that using meatloaf leftovers is a great way to flavor and not to throw away anything.

Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta by Debbi Does Dinner Healthy








Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta



Slow Cooker, Pizza, Left Over, Turkey, Low Fat




See Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta on Key Ingredient.





12 comments:

  1. I can hardly keep up with what day it is with this crazy weather canceling school, work etc! I'm so ready for Spring! The recipe card is a cool idea. I will have to look in to that one as well! Both sound delicious and just may end up on the menu very soon! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the recipes you shared both family pleasing and perfect for this type of weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great plan using the leftovers like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look awesome to me. Love the spinach in the meatloaf!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both sound really good. Getting spinach into a meatloaf is an awesome idea and a great way to get the greens into the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the bacon on top crisp up really nicely?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Violet:

    Yes it actually did. I learned (Thank you Racheal) to take the meatloaf out of the pan and cook it in the oven like that on a drip pan, pulls all the extra fat out and then bacon is right there under the heat to cook and crisp :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy.. Be by soon to eat with you..

    Have a great evening.. You are way too sweet to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the new way to save or print.
    Great idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. the best thing about a monday is YOUR recipes xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey cool format! It makes it so much easier.Thanks! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! My youngest LOVES spinach. It's his favorite vegetable. I wonder if he would eat this? I like the recipe card, too. Very easy to read.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover