Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Manic Monday Meals ~ Valentines Ideas



Today is Valentines day did you know that ... lol. I guess if we're like that Geico commercial and living under a rock you wouldn't know what day it was. We usually don't do much between me & Rick but I do for Cole's school. We do actually have a babysitter for tonight but now that I think of it trying to do a late dinner out probably not my best thought. We'll see how that goes.

Here are a few fun things I made :) hope you enjoy!

I made these hearts for Cole's classmates, they turned out so cute!
Thank you to Felicia @ Go Graham Go for this awesome recipe.
Click recipe tab to see the recipe.













Baked Valentine Paper Hearts



Valentine Gift, Valentine, paper craft, hearts




See Baked Valentine Paper Hearts on Key Ingredient.






Next was some cookie-pops for Cole's Class Room.
Make sure to click the recipe tab to get the recipe or you can click print to print.








Cookie Pops



Cookies, Cookie Pops, Lollipop, Heart, Valentine




See Cookie Pops on Key Ingredient.





My friend loves Tiramisu so I just had to try this one out! AND yummy is the word of the day. This I brought to the Grammy party last night and it was a HUGE HIT!!!!!
Thank you to Mrs. Homemaker for the recipe
Click on Recipe tab to see the recipe.









Twinkie Tiramisu



dessert, tiramisu, Twinkie,




See Twinkie Tiramisu on Key Ingredient.






Happy Valentines Day everyone, hope you and your loved one's enjoy today and every day. Remember to cherish each other and be thankful for every day we have together!

I'm also linking up at my Friend Amy's Round Robin (Click Link Below):

11 comments:

  1. I saw Felicia's post on the baked hearts very cool. And we won't even talk about the Twinkie Tiramisu...I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day. Enjoy your date tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! Your one of the cool moms. I have to try that Twinkie Tiramisu. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More great recipes. Thanks!

    Enjoy your date night tonite.

    Happy Valentine's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas. Thanks for linking up. Have a great Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the late dinner!! I hope all the restaurants are too backed up!

    What awesome treats to make!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievable yumminess! The paper hearts are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy! And here I am on a new diet. I love tiramisu.

    Hope you're having a great day. :}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made some of the baked valentines too, but they're not nearly as cute as yours! We didn't have anything to decorate them with and they burnt in the toaster oven after only an hour! LOL! They were fun to make though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those all look wonderful!
    I don't usually like Twinkies, but I bet I would like them that way because Tirimisu is yummy no matter how you make it.... but you have to add Kalhua in with the coffee!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover