Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 21, 2011

Manic Monday Meals ~ For the Love of Ground Turkey

I love putting veggies in our meals and the boys actually love broccoli & spinach and these recipes were amazing :).

I found this yummy and so beautiful recipe on For the love of Cooking. This was a HUGE hit all 12 muffin meatloaves were gone before I could put the dinner dishes in the dishwasher. The boys both had 3 helpings and Rick was popping meatloaves in his mouth like candy. I will be making this one again!

Remember to click the recipe button to see the recipe.








Turkey Meatloaf Muffins topped with Spinach and Mashed Potatoes



Meatloaf, Spinach, Mashed Potatoes, Ground Turkey




See Turkey Meatloaf Muffins topped with Spinach and Mashed Potatoes on Key Ingredient.








The next on our ground turkey list with a super yummy! This one didn't even make it to next day for seconds. I found this one on Park Avenue, tweeked it a bit and this is what I came up with. The recipe called for Alfredo Sauce & Pizza Dough I made my own (Click the name for the recipes I used).
Remember to click the recipe button to see the recipe.








Upside Down Broccoli Pizza



Ground Turkey, Turkey, Alfredo Sauce, Broccoli, Pizza Dough




See Upside Down Broccoli Pizza on Key Ingredient.







What to do with left over Pizza Dough why you make Chocolate Calzone's!
Remember to click the recipe button to see the recipe.








Chocolate Calzone (w/ Left Over Pizza Dough)



Chocolate, Pizza Dough




See Chocolate Calzone (w/ Left Over Pizza Dough) on Key Ingredient.







Happy Tuesday, hope you find something you may like to make!

12 comments:

  1. Oh yum chocolate calzones never would have thought about that. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great fun recipes. This is my first visit to your blog so I've spent some time browsing through your earlier recipes. I really love the food and recipes you feature here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those dinners sound great! The turkey meatloaf would be a hit in my house and they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love our meatloaf muffins around here. OH man and that pizza looks awesome.

    Thanks for your sweet words about our dog, Guinness. Hearing everone's words of encouragement and sympathy is really helpful.

    I hope you're having a happy President's Day!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I want a chocolate calzone!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is great your boys eat the wonderful veggies. Yummy meals as always. Wish I lived close by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all sound really good to me. Thank you so much for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Printing the meatloaf muffin recipe right now! Sounds yummy. Alexis I just love this recipe gadget...it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my oldest would have a poop fit if i tried that first one with her.. she hates spinach.. but the rest of us love it.. wish i had a printer to print some of these out with.. thanks for sharing them though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mini meat loaves look especially good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for a recipe everyone liked! The first one would be a hit with 3 out of 4 here.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover