Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 21, 2011

More Spinach & Turkey are the KEY words here!

Can you believe it's Tuesday? I didn't even have a moment to breath today I hope will be a better day. Lately I've been on a turkey and/or spinach kick at the house and here are a few recipes I have been playing around with. All 3 were a huge hit with all the boys at the house. Hope you find one or all that you enjoy!
I was looking for spinach and egg breakfast for the boys and came across this recipe on Taste of Home, a few tweaks and this is what I came up with.
CLICK the recipe button to see what is in it!








Spinach Bacon & Hashbrown Quiche



Quiche, Turkey Bacon, Spinach, Eggs, Breakfast




See Spinach Bacon & Hashbrown Quiche on Key Ingredient.








I'm on a ground turkey kick so bare with me :). 2nd on my list is a yummy turkey and broccoli almost done up like a jelly roll! I like to include the greens in where I can :). I found this recipe on Group Recipe and only tweaked using fresh broccoli.

CLICK the recipe button to see what is in it!








Turkey & Broccoli Meatloaf Roll



Meatloaf, Ground Turkey, Broccoli




See Turkey & Broccoli Meatloaf Roll on Key Ingredient.







I found this amazing recipe at A New Fit with a spinach twist yet another hit with the boys!
CLICK the recipe button to see what is in it!








Turkey Spinach Roll



Ground Turkey, Spinach, Dinner, Spaghetti Sauce, Garlic




See Turkey Spinach Roll on Key Ingredient.








Happy Tuesday everyone Thank you again for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. The first one sounds absolutely delicious to me. It's meatloaf night at my house tonight but I probably won't do anything funky with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!! I desperately need some new healthy recipes so this is great!!!

    I haven't stopped by here in a long time, the place looks fantastic!!!

    A Hesitant Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are lucky to have a mother so interested in cooking good food for them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one child who loved spinach but I have never really cooked with it...might have to try that quiche recipe...sounds yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are not spinach fans but the recipes sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you amaze me how you are still cookin up a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at "Quiche". I love it. I am the only one who likes it here though....oh well....MORE FOR ME!!!!! LOL Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag...You're it! http://10minutes2breathe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, new to the site, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first recipe sounds really good and I think it would be a hit in my house. I love finding new recipes to try. Thanks for sharing!
    And thanks for stopping by to check out my Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, how YUMMY!!!!! Thanks for all this, I want to make them for my family.

    Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks very good. My favorite would be the Quiche!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover