Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Roundabout Cupcake Sleeve Review


As most of you know I'm a nut about themes. I love to throw theme kids parties, heck if I could do it I would do an adult one (note to self need more friends). So let's just say when I saw a review on cupcake sleeves by Roundabouts I just had to see if I could test them out! They have some of the coolest designs I have ever come across!

As most of you know I'm a HUGE Beatles fan.
I so want to do this for my dad!
Oh yes and for next Christmas
I've seen the popcorn one done on a few blogs and LOVED that look, I will have to do that one for our next movie night at the school! I ended up doing the gumball machine one, that the kids just loved! We ended up taking them to a super bowl party and they were the talk of the night. Even one of our family members made it for her daughters birthday party!

The sleeves are inexpensive, easy to put on and will make a boring cupcake to a whole new level yes the WOW factor you want at a party or any event. I am one of those people who love's taking a treat to someone house. The best is when you walk in with something that nobody has seen before or are just amazed at them. It makes you feel a little special plus the host of the event too.

BUY: Head over to Roundabout Sleeves to check out all the different styles they have to over. I promise you may be there awhile trying to figure out the best one to pick. For $8.99 you get 12 sleeves (Less then 75 cents a cupcake) and you can be the talk of the party ... In a good way :).


Check out me and Cole making our Gumball Machines:
What you get:
Thank you again to Roundabouts for this awesome product, I will be back for a few parties we have coming up!

Disclosure – The product featured in this review was provided to me free of charge, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

For those who want to know the recipe I used for the cupcakes:








Condensed Milk Cupcake






See Condensed Milk Cupcake on Key Ingredient.


7 comments:

  1. never heard of them.. but thanks for the heads up.. i usually dont make cup cakes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that santa one is awesome. I have to admit I have never heard of this. I wonder if they sell them in party stores? Cute post. love the gum ball cupcakes ...really cute. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! Thanks - I've never heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are a neat way to dress up cupcakes. You did a good job on the gumball cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cupcake sleeves are amazing!!! I am in love! Thank you for sharing them. Your gumball machines are too precious!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover