Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Great Turkey Disguise ... Darth Vader

Caden's class got to do the classic hide the turkey in plan sight project.  They were all given a turkey to cut out and then they had to hide it in a costume.  I did a google search and we found several Darth Vader versions that were fun so we did it.


What you need:
Turkey Picture
Black Felt (or paper)
Red Felt (or paper)
Blue Felt (or paper)
Darth Vader face printed out
Tin Foil
Glue

I took a strip of tin foil and folded it to be the chest plate.  For the Cape I cut out 2 panels for the sides and then made one for the collar that pops up.  I cut out 2 boots from black felt.  Cut a square felt in black for the chest then 2 small red and 2 small blue squares to go on it.  I made a light saber with tin foil an red felt.  We even added a yellow triangle for the nose and red waddle.  Then we thought we would be funny and add a comic bubble that say's "Luke I'm Your Father".  I used craft glue but since my felt was cheap from dollar store it did leak through a little be careful.  



Have a great thanksgiving!

Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

3 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover