Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother’s Day Card–This Flower’s For You!

For Valentine’s day you saw you me make the blow pop cards so I just had to make this “Flower for you” photo card.  It was a very simple card to make but I think it is perfect for my mom.

Blogger Pics4

Supplies:

  • Pipe Cleaners
  • Tissue Paper
  • Razor Blade (Or Scissors)
  • Photo Paper
  • Computer to print (or Print at local store and pick up)

I edited my photo with a heart and a Happy Mother’s Day.  I printed on my computer on my home printer.  I used a blade to make 2 slits on the hand (that is out stretched).  I cut some tissue paper (using 3 colors to make it pretty) and wrapped the pipe cleaner around like a stem.  Play around and you’ll find the best way to make a flower.  You then put the pipe cleaner threw the cuts to hold it onto the picture.  I think they turned out so cute and it only took me around 5 minutes each.

Blogger Pics5

Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing Mother’s!  I hope you have a wonderful day and put your feet up!  You deserve it!

14 comments:

  1. Oh these are fabulous! Happy Mother's Day Alexis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are adorable. Your mom is a very lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!

    I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question for any of you moms that visit here that might be able to help me. My girls have some very broken and used crayons. I have seen people melt them and make new crayons with them.. how would i go about doing so. you can leave a comment on my blog or email me. that is also on my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable, wish I had seen them before my hubs bought hers; it would have made for a great new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable, wish I had seen them before my hubs bought hers; it would have made for a great new idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks, very good =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I have got to do this for the grandmas...they will love it!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!!!! These are awesome!! We did hand and footprint flowers. I will stick it on fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are just too cute!
    Of course your boys are holding them so of course they are adorable.
    Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome idea for a Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a neat idea!! Can you remind me of this next Mother's Day? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover