Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Love of Pinterest …

As many of you know by know I’m a little obsessed with Pinterest.  NOW at times it is not my friend. You know when:

  • The picture is a dead link
  • The title doesn’t let me know what the item is
  • The whole recipe is in the caption
  • A bunch of things that I don’t care about in a row (BUT then I remember hello you post like 20 + recipes I bet that pisses ppl off too … ok I’ll just vent in my head on that one) LOL

Ok yes I get a little nutty but you all know what I mean!  I know so many ppl that say they pin things but never do them, but you know I’m nutty and if I pin it I will do it at some point or time.  I saw this and yes it was a Pin (hehe) that I thought was so funny.  Forgive me for the one swear word I do try to keep the blog family friendly (so unlike my truck driver mouth at times).  I thought I would give you a laugh for the day.  Hopefully I’m not the only B that uses pinterest for their ideas!

Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people are on there right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get on there:O( I have tried to register for it and I never get a response. DRats!!!!
    Funny post!
    Blessings. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. I have visited pinterest a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, perfect for you. However I love your recipes although like your post mentioned I am yet to try them, so better get moving on that one and post about it when completed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I don't like when they don't have a link but it's so hard to check each one. If they would take you back to where you were but they don't. Sometimes on the ones with the long list I go to see if there is a link with the same information and if there is I take it off the pin page. I will not live long enough to make everything I pin but I can't help myself. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was actually thinking about starting a pinboard of all of the pins I have actually done but I thought that might be just a bit to meta for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was pretty funny! I still have yet to use Pinterest. My nephew's wife has created all sorts of crafty foods and decorations by ideas she got from Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover