Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of the Year Teacher Appreciation

Cole’s last day of 2nd grade is on Friday {insert sad face here, and maybe a little panic of a house full of kids}.  His school is a private school with small class rooms, his current class is 1st and 2nd grade.  So he’s had the same teacher for the last two years.  I wanted to do something a little special for her.  And of course my love of Pinterest has given me many ideas.  I have made two for her today, tonight I will be making cake pops that look like graduation heads … lol wish me luck!

First off I made this really cute personalized Water Bottle I found on Circuit your Classroom.  I used my cricket for the first time to make it.  You can always print onto construction paper if you don’t have a cricket (a personal cutting system).

IMG_6969

You Need:

  • Water Bottle
  • Construction Paper (2 colors if use cricket)
  • Tape
  • Ribbon

You can either print out the words on the paper or use the cricket: “Have a Cool Summer Mrs/Mr. ….”.  Cut paper to fit your water bottle.  I used a large flavor water from Walmart.  I found some cute desk tape at the dollar store that had numbers to tape the top and bottom.  You can also tape and then put ribbon on top and bottom if you like.  I tied some celebration ribbon on and it’s done!

Blogger Pics2

My second project was a fun Summer Tote I saw on Skip to my Lou.  I found everything at Walmart for around $30 to $35.  My bag was a little larger then the one I saw on Pinterest so I added some tissue paper on the bottom to bring everything up.

Blogger Pics

You need:

  • Beach Bag
  • Beach Towel
  • Flip Flops
  • Cup
  • Sunglasses
  • Sunscreen Lotion
  • Magazines

Open your bag (if yours is large like mine fill with tissue paper).  Arrange the items in the bag.  I also added the personal water bottle I made from above.  I added the tag she had her link didn’t work so I printed in word the words and then used my cricket again to make a yellow and then an orange sun (make one smaller and place on top so you see both colors) to make the tag.  Words “All year you worked hard to make learning fun. So now it’s your turn to relax in the sun!”  Add a cute little sun chair from clip art and your done.

Blogger Pics1

So there you have it some fun thing to do for the teacher in your life!  Here are a few more pictures to show you Smile.

IMG_6983IMG_6987

7 comments:

  1. That bag is adorable. The teachers are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never fail to amaze me with the projects you undertake. The teachers are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute gifts. I am sure that teachers appreciate having you in their class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what awesome ideas for the teachers. I love the sun tote, may just have to do something like that for my sons 4th grade teacher this year, think she would love it. At least I have until December before our school year ends so a few months to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat ideas! I like the water bottle one...I'd go broke with the other idea though...the kids had 6 teachers between the 2 of them this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so crafty. Both are nice gifts for any teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover