Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Easy Kid & Adult Pleasing Recipe

Mother’s day Rick had to work during the day and the kids were dying of hungry after church so I wanted to make something quick.  I so this on Pinterest a while back and just knew I would have to make it.  The kids loved it and heck I even thought it was pretty darn tasty.  This could be a hit if you took it to any party.

IMG_6639

What you Need:

  • Crescent Rolls (I used Reduced Fat)
  • 4 Mozzarella Sticks – Cut in Half (I used light)
  • 40 Pepperoni’s (I used Turkey)
  • Garlic Powder
  • Pizza Sauce

Take one crescent roll place 5 pepperoni’s on the top of your triangle.  Place one half of the cheese stick on top of pepperoni.  Wrap up crescent rolls and then sprinkle with garlic powder.  Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes.  They are warm and serve them right away.

RecipesRecipes1

There you go took about 5 minutes to put together another 13 to bake!  Heck a quick meal in under 20 minutes!  Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds awesome! Even lil Duck could help make these. She would be thrilled!! We are for sure going to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a quick and tasty snack kids will love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Good seeing you on the road yesterday - We were heading home from a baptism at the time. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Poser.. I am back. I have missed your blog for sure... I have read it on FB though.. Have a great day.. What a yummy idea.. I saw that one too.. Yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids would love those! Okay...so Rich and I would too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover