Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve ... Perfect Pumpkin Pie

Hi Everyone I know you're crazy busy so I thought I'd just throw up a quick recipe!  I made this pie and it turned out so pretty I just had to share right away!  Hope you all are having a very Merry Christmas and enjoying family and friends.


I found this recipe on All Recipes for the Perfect Pumpkin Pie, I added some leaves and a pumpkin to dress it up.  I got a Paula Deen pie kit and had to try them out.


INGREDIENTS:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND®
Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
DIRECTIONS:
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
2.Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.


I took a second pie crust and used it to cut out my leaves and the pumpkin to dress the pie up.  I just attached them with a little water and then when I cooked I used my pampered chef pie shield.  If you don't have one they are cheap and a good investment if you make pies and don't want  burnt crust.  Also I usually make my crust but I was in a pinch so the froze did just fine.



Enjoy and have a VERY Merry Christmas!!

10 comments:

  1. That really is a stunning looking Pie. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and yours and Best Wishes for 2013. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is GORGEOUS! Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the decorative accents on the pie. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man does that look delicious. We actually didn't have any pies for dessert this year and it was kind of odd.

    Anyways - I hope you and the fam had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. That pie looks so yummy. And.... I can't eat sugar and have to watch everyone else eat it. Dang!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That is so beautiful! I never thought of cutting out the crust in shapes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover