Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, December 31, 2012

Moist White Cake Recipe

I found this very easy Moist White Cake on Cooks.com.  This is a great recipe that doesn't call for a ton of egg whites (I hate this because I feel like I'm wasting eggs - most I found call for 6 and most times I'm doubling recipes so that is a whole carton of eggs!).  This is a simple one to make and comes out perfect.

Copyright © 2013 The FOURnet Information Network. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2013 The FOURnet Information Network. All rights reserved.Ingredients:
2 Cups Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Shortening (I used White Crisco)
2 Eggs
1 1/2 Cups Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla (You could use clear to keep your cake White)
1 1/4 Cup Milk

Pre Heat Oven to 350F.

Mix shortening, eggs, sugar, vanilla and milk.  Then mix flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl.  Then add dry ingredients to other mixture.  Pour into a well greased 9 x 12 pan.

Bake at 350F for 40 minutes (20 -25 minutes for cupcakes).


ALEXIS NOTES: Instead of greasing my pan I now ONLY use Cake Release by Wilton.  I swear by it, so many times I've had cakes not come out when greased but when I use Cake Release EVERY TIME it comes out right.  You can pick up at Walmart or Michael's it's less then $3 and you only use the size of a nickel each time ... WORTH every penny which is about what it cost each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover