Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Root "Deer" Gift

As I mentioned yesterday the boys and I went to a Christmas party with some friends from high school.  It was so much fun and they had a gift exchange, instead of just buying something I thought it would be fun to make some fun gifts I've seen on Pinterest.  Since we did Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer "Peanut Butter Fudge" yesterday, why not stick with that theme!  I wanted to try these Root "Deer" gifts I saw on Magnolia Manor.  This was so easy, the only hard part was getting the labels off (I tried keeping them on and putting the eyes on but it didn't look right).


Root "Deer" Ingredients:

Root Beer (in bottles in the cardboard container - had to go to 2 stores to find it)
Brown Pipe Cleaners
Googly Eyes
Red Pom Poms
Glue

Take off the label on the top of the bottom (I ran under water and peeled off).  Take a pipe cleaner and wrap around the top, I then formed to look like antlers.  I took some Elmer Glue and glued the eyes and pom pom on.  Put it back in the cardboard container and done!  You can even make a sign to go on front that says Root "Deer", I ran out of time and didn't do that.


Hope you have a wonderful day and make someone's day with this special gift.

10 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover