Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Featured on Crafty Thursday Obsessions

I'm so excited that my Back to School - Apple Sugar Cookies was featured on Crafty Thursday Obsessions #30!   I was so excited on how they turned out and I'm THRILLED that I'm being featured!  I made those 215 cookies for all the kids at the Boys and Girls Club to get ready for the school year.  To see their faces light up with a special treat was a blessing to me.  Then the sugar on top is other's like them too!  I'm so blessed!!  Thank you so much for liking my cookies, which I could take full credit but as my friend said we all see stuff on pinterest doesn't mean we all do it like you crazy lady ... LOL.  I'll be that crazy lady anytime if brings a smile to someone.


 photo NEWCraftyThursdayObsessionsButton_zpsa403c564.jpg

Have a GREAT day!!!
Thank you again you really made my week!

5 comments:

  1. Those cookies are awesome and you totally deserve to be featured for them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about time someone took notice of your considerable talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a cookie? How cute!! Who wouldn't want to get a cookie like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicious looking cookie. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover