Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, August 23, 2015

TMNT Birthday .. Inside Pizza Box Favors

And we finally end the TMNT party with the party favors for the guest who attended the party. We had a great turn out for Caden's party, thankfully I made 20 favors and we had just enough this year (previous year we had about 15 kids show up that didn't RSVP and I ran out of the minion bags).


What you Need:
TMNT Stickers (Dollar Tree 10pk $1)
TMNT Crayons (Dollar Tree 3pk $1)
TMNT Pencils (Dollar Tree 6pk $1)
TMNT Temp Tattoos (Dollar Tree 24pk $1)
TMNT Fruit Roll Ups (Grocery Store 10pk $2.50)
TMNT Fruit Snacks (Grocery Store 10pk $2.50)
TMNT Paper Mask (Amazon 8pk $3.99)
TMNT Ooze (Click link for my tutorial to make)
TMNT Perler Beads (Click link for my tutorial to make)


Other Idea's for food and other tips are:

Put Pizza out with a sign: Radical Pizza


Make Green Jello in the mini cups and put a sign Toxic Slime 

Don't want greasy cupcake bottoms put rice in pan before you put in liner!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. You put so much thought into these - I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - the rice wont burn baking the cupcakes? (Excuse me & my non-cooking knowledge) -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only use the once when I tried to reuse NOT a good thing .. lol. But it was nice it soaked up all the grease from the cupcake when baking :)

      Delete
  3. How fun! What great party favor ideas. Thanks for sharing on Snickerdoodle Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover