Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Wrap Wednesday ~ Labor Day 2010

This was the weekend that started out with so much promise and ended with so many things going wrong ... ugh!
Friday:
Head up to grandfather's Estate:
Caden rode the lawn mower & ran threw woods
Mom & GG posed for a quick pic
Cole even took a turn to drive
Bapa helped the boys pick black berries
And of course bubbles
Saturday:
Cole had a burger date with Monnie
Play Iron Man on the Wii
Pick some blueberries
Enjoy a burger
And crash out grocery shopping :)
Monnie had a shell hunt down at the waterfront
Throwing some pinecones in water!
Look at the pretty shells, I got to take home .. :)
Sunday:
Shoveled some gravel
Opened car door and brother went crashing to grown :(
Flat Tire ... We'll go there on Friday

There is more but I'm pooped, It was one thing after another and I'm still peeved over the other so I need to rest on it ... lol. Don't worry I'll let you know on Friday.

15 comments:

  1. That looks like a pretty good owie he has! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lawn mower rides, picking blackberries and blueberries, searching for seashells-what a fun time for the boys!! :-) Poor Caden though-ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I hope he is feeling better, that looks so painful, poor little guy. Looks like everyone had a great weekend though, minus the boo boo:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it was a great weekend until the flat tire and Caden. Oh my, the poor boy. It looks pretty sore. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it looked like the boys had fun until things fell apart. That is what happens to me also. I hope that Caden is okay OUch. Poor little guy. I hope all is okay for you. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  6. another jam packed weekend im tired just reading this lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always full of adventure around you! =)
    Picking berries sounds like fun (and way yummy!). And a burger date... what a fun idea!
    Poor Caden! How'd that happen exactly? Hope he's doing better now!
    Hope all is ok with you mama. Sorry I've been MIA. Haven't been reading blogs much lately. SO busy getting ready for baby and trying to get stuff going with my blog... Luv ya mama! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! Poor little guy. At least the first part of the weekend went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope Caden is feeling better and up to his old tricks real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope kiddo feels better, that looks like it hurts a lot ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes that is a nasty boo boo! Oh forget my sillness of the garage door story- he needs mommy hugs! So do you, big sister hugs from your twin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my poor little Cole. Hope it doesn't stay so red for long.
    Give him a kiss for me. HUGGLES!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover