Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday Dinner (Saucy-Q Chicken Soft Tacos & Frozen Fruit Pops)

As many of you know Tuesday nights is dinner with my a friend from high school.  It’s great having friends over so I can test out new recipes … Smile.  Rick loves chicken and Taco’s so this Saucy-Q Chicken Soft Tacos from Hungry Girl who is now one of my favorite low fat sites to check out.  She also includes the WW points for you who follow that program.  I really enjoyed these!  I ran out of chicken and had a ton of the salsa left over.  Next time I’ll do a 4th breast since Rick said he would have ate more if there was more chicken!

Recipes2

Saucy-Q Chicken Soft Tacos

<p>These amazing tacos had a little spice. Perfect for a summer meal!</p>

See Saucy-Q Chicken Soft Tacos on Key Ingredient.

And for dessert I had to make Frozen Fruit Pops since we finally had a HOT day here in the PNW.  I made a ton so the neighborhood kids had a few too, let’s just say my house is very popular now with hands out for these Smile.  Thanks “Cole’s Mom” these are really good is what I was told.

Recipes3

Frozen Fruit Pops (WW 1pt)

<p>Looking for a evening treat that is not full of calories, look here.</p>

See Frozen Fruit Pops (WW 1pt) on Key Ingredient.

Happy Tuesday everyone Smile

11 comments:

  1. I must try those frozen fruit pops! I have molds I can use too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived next door to you.. I would just be there all of the time eating this yummy food.. Those fruit pops are amazing.. Do you use dixie cups? Are they easy to get out?

    Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the mango on the tacos is a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Gosh I think this may be my favorites! ok I know I say that alot but Its so true..this IS my faves so far....well, until you post your next recipes! loves the pops! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to have to clear some space in the freezer and make those fruit pops. They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those tacos!! Looks like a great change from the norm and the fruit pops look and sound perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The popsicles look so good. I want one right now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes those popsicles do look yummy.. I am making rounds since I didnt work tonight and I am trying to stay up to stay on schedule to see if I have to work tonight.. I hate this one or two days off a month.. LOL.. but again I might see about those popsicles..

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover