Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Not your typical Burger or Brownie

More fun times here Smile.  I made some great meals and happy that everyone like them!

First off, Rick’s fav meal is Chicken parm so when I came across a meal for it in a new way and lighter version I’m on it.  First I had to make the rolls for it to go.  Bread Machine Ciabatta Roll Recipe is where I start!

Recipes3

Bread Machine Ciabatta Rolls Recipe

<p>Another great recipe that you can put in the machine for the dough cycle and then into the oven.</p>

See Bread Machine Ciabatta Rolls Recipe on Key Ingredient.

Then here comes the best part of this recipe is the burger part but NOT your regular recipe.  From my favorite site of course SkinnyTaste.com is Chicken Parmigiana Burger (now I only had chicken breast on hand so I used that instead of chicken patties).

Recipes4

Chicken Parmigiana Burgers

<p>Looking for a low cal version of your favorite, well here it is :)</p>

See Chicken Parmigiana Burgers on Key Ingredient.

We had a playdate/dinner at the cousin’s house so I whipped up some Cheesecake Topped Brownies.  Now I had the brillant idea to bake them up at the cousins house since I was running late.  That meant that I lost a HUGE amount on the carpet of my floor.  It wasn’t pretty but it did taste good … LOL.  YES I didn’t scoop up the spillage and put it back in I just had to wash my car out when I got home.

Recipes5

Happy Tuesday everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, chicken parmesan burgers. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord, woman, you can cook!

    I have that same bread machine (well, from what I can tell) and have never even attempted rolls. You've inspired me!

    Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

    Off to grab your cute button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm delicious, missed your fine recipes, really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brownies look SO yummy. I'm not sure there's a better dessert than cheesecake and brownies AT THE SAME TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy meals for sure.. I need to come in that screen and take them.. I have to find out what to cook for dinner tonight.. Fun times.. Have a great day Poser.. Glad you got my message about the flip flop thing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have to slowly work my may to moving closer to you my dear...so I do not have to buy my own bread machine :) and eat some of your yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YUM!!!! I always get hungry reading your blog. I am defintely making both of these.

    Sorry I haven't visited in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that was one delicious meal!
    I have to try them, they sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover