Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 20, 2011

Chicken Recipes & A Gift in a Jar

Manic Monday Meals-1Hope you all a wonderful Father’s day, Rick had to work so it was just me and the boys.  I took them to the Bring your Father to the baseball game with our church group. 

Still on my mission to cook healthy tasty meals for the fam and my love of SkinnyTaste.com I have come across this yummy Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana.  Now me pounding chicken and make up cute little roll ups so is not beautiful as her’s but with some toothpicks and a prayer it doesn’t look totally horrible.  BUT it did taste amazing!

Recipes7

Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana

<p>Another great way to get spinach into a meal :)</p>

See Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana on Key Ingredient.

Then my dad picked me up a rotisserie chicken at Costco. So on the search I went for a weight watcher recipe that I could use it in and found Easy Chicken Enchiladas.  We got home late from the baseball game & visiting my dad so I whipped this up in minutes and dinner was served 40 min later! 

Recipes8

Easy Chicken Enchiladas (WW 6pts)

<p>This was so easy to put together and I used the rotisserie chicken from Costco.</p>

See Easy Chicken Enchiladas (WW 6pts) on Key Ingredient.

Last on my list was gifts for Rick and my dad.  My BFF poser Amy sent me over a link for some dad’s gift ideas.  I thought this one would be so fun and easy to make sense both like nuts!  These Peanut Jar Craft was the perfect job for me and the boys.  My boys loved being the gluer Smile.

Recipes9

Father's Day Peanut Jar Craft

<p>Looking for a quick and easy gift in a jar, I&#8217;ve found a fun one!</p>

See Father's Day Peanut Jar Craft on Key Ingredient.

Have a wonderful Monday! 

10 comments:

  1. How cute is that gift jar??? Oh and I am so in the mood for those enchiladas. I'm going to whip some up. Thanks babe!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those enchilada's look so yummy! :) I love rotisserie chickens!

    Very cute peanut jars...will have to remember that for next year since the Dad's didn't get gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food as always.. We made our Father's Day book and he loved it. Loved your jar.. Have a wonderful day my poser friend. Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those jars are so cute!!!! This year we got lucky and Hubby was off from work. we had a BBQ and hung out in the back yard with our giant prehistoric mosquitos having us as a feast. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mouth is watering over those chicken enchiladas. They look so delish. I love the nuts gift in a jar. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say you managed to make spinach look GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness that gift in a jar is adorable. I will have to make this for Chris for a birthday cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those recipes look delicious- no matter how you say the roll ups looked. :)

    Plus the peanut jar gift/craft looks so cute and your little boy is adorable!

    You had me laughing at the "BFF poser" remark! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those recipes sound yummy. I like the gift they made for Rick, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover