Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, June 6, 2011

Some Hot & Yummy Bone Sticking Meals Plus Mini Graduation Hat Cupcakes

The boys love soup so this was a must to try, I loved it the boys liked it and Rick said it wasn’t his favorite Sad smile.  But I thought it was a winner, I love barley so it was a perfect combo for me.  Here is the perfect WW Slow Cooker Potato & Bacon Chowder.
Recipes
Next is a favorite of Rick’s but I thought what the heck let’s find a low fat version of it.  I added broccoli because I always love to sneak in a little veggie also Smile.  This Chicken & Pasta Alfredo was a perfect ending for our night!
Recipes1
Cole’s last day of first grade was Friday Sad smile. So I of course had to make something for the class.  I walked in with these Mini Cupcake Graduation Hats and of course the kids went crazy.  I love the little girls they come up to me Ms. P you always make the best things! Ahhh Smile.


Recipes2
Happy Monday it’s been a crazy one, I hope to get over this cold soon Sad smile.

11 comments:

  1. I'll take a big ol bowl of the chicken alfredo please.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sounds of that chowder! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graduation cookies are adorable!! Pour me a bowl of that soup right now!! OH YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon.. hugs..

    I can see why the soup was a miss bacon.. Ha Ha...

    those cupcakes are way cute..

    Get well..

    love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon, love the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always yummy meals. Love those cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little girls are right, you DO make the neatest and tastiest looking things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cupcakes are really fun! I wish I would have seen them a month ago when my daughter graduated from the University. Maybe I can use them next year.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look wonderful, especially the cupcakes! I totally agree with the girls in the class, Mrs. P you make the BEST things in the world!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover