Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, June 16, 2011

35 what will you bring me? Where is my Over the Rainbow?

it's my birthday

Well the date has come that I don’t have to change the date on the Elliptical, it’s the small things that make me smile!  Here’s to a year of up and over the rainbow and good things to come.  I think 35 is going to be a good year, hehe can I please have one year of good things Smile.

I’ve been so blessed to have such amazing friends here in the bloggy world I’ve open my mail box to find some great treats for my birthday!  I can’t say it enough, THANK YOU!

Today I plan to work, take the night off of the gym, watch a movie and maybe even pop a little popcorn.  Rick even has the night off so I have a movie buddy tonight.  I really need to get a pedicure also, but we’ll see if that happens … lol.

And next weekend my friend is hosting a BBQ for my party.  And since I love to cook she is have a pie contest everyone is to bring a different pie, isn’t that totally fun!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alexis! :-) I'm sure this year will be great! AND I LOVE the pie contest idea! Do you get to be the judge? Too fun! :-)

    Enjoy your special day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday girl! I can't believe I am 10 years older than you!...lol! I guess I am your "old" friend...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pie contest sounds fabulous!!!!

    Have a great birthday! :) What movie are you going to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! (You're so young).
    Have fun celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just had one too, and mine was the best in such a long time, so it must be a good year. You'll have the best too!!! ENJOY! And thanks for stopping by! Already following. Check out my give-away from my blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry it took me so long to get over here to wish you a happy birthday. It's in my calendar on my iPhone, I just got so busy... you know how it goes.
    Well, anyway... Hope you had the BESTEST birthday in the whole world, you SO deserve it and I cannot wait to see photos from the BBQ. HUGGLES!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. here is to a great year.. that sounds like a fun party for sure.. I bet there will be all kinds of yummy pies.. I bet you enjoyed your Birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! I haven't been by in sooo long. So glad I was able to come and wish you a happy day - 35 is a GREAT year. I think. It's been a couple years so I could be remembering it wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAppy Birthday Alexis!!! Wow hows it feel to be finally twenty one?

    Glad you had a great birthday! I hope I get cool gifts like that when I finally turn 21.

    I know I know I'm delusional. But have a awesome weekend! Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful birthday girly sorry I haven't been over, Zoe has been sick:( So blessed to have you as a blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover