Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Weekend (Exploded and Over flowed)

Talk about a weekend FULL, I even missed one birthday party Sad smile which I was so sorry about.  But we did have a lot of fun and I didn’t get much sleep but all worth it!

Thursday Rick’s Cousin’s wife (trying saying that a few times fast) is a hairdresser and she was VERY kind and let me and the boys come over & I was able to get my hair done!  I’m horrible at cuts it takes me about 2 or 3 days to find my way with styling.  I think I finally got it!

Blogger Pics5

Saturday we headed to the Lowe’s Kid Clinic to make a really cool waving flag.  The staff was not organized this time, I ended up passing out the supplies to get the show moving.  We had a birthday party to go and I still needed to make cupcakes for my party.  Sadly we didn’t get my cousin’s son’s birthday party.

Blogger Pics6

I was running behind so we head right up to my birthday party BBQ.  Well that was after I made a few stops for food.  I needed to pick up the meat, cheese & dessert.  I added it all up and I spent as much for my birthday that I do for the kids parties.  I guess next time we’ll just skip a party for me (I know spending money on ourselves is so hard).  The Pie Bake off was fun, 3 of my friends brought pies.  One slice ended up on my friends foot and yes that is me cleaning the floor.  The party was a lot of fun, and as Rick said it was good to spend a little money on myself since I never do.  Friends that I haven’t seen in years showed up.  Time & Distance mean nothing to true friends as my friend Casey said.  It shows you want amazing friends you have that do that.  I think I’m good for another 35 years … lol Smile.  Great times!

Blogger Pics7-1

After my party we headed to my friend April’s house (our Tuesday Dinner company).  The kids had a blast with her husband coloring the driveway Smile.  We didn’t end up leaving until close to Midnight which is great LONG day.  I hope to do it again soon well with out the BBQ food cost … lol.

Blogger Pics8

Sunday was another Birthday party.  The kids had a blast and you would think they would pass out for the night but of course not … lol.

Blogger Pics9-2

We had another swim class, the teacher is getting better but still doesn’t have a plan for the smaller kids.  They played ring around the rosy. But no REAL take turns swim lessons like the other teacher.  I’m really wondering if we should do next month.  But Cole’s new teacher is fab so I guess we just have to be happy with one out of two?

Blogger Pics10

Cole’s classmate had his birthday also so we headed over to his house for some fun playtime.  Our gift was a HUGE hit all the kids wanted to play it so they opened it up and hour of fun they had.  That is after a 1/2 hour of us adults trying to figure out how to get it to work .. lol.

Blogger Pics11

Now for some recipes I made for my own birthday party … lol.

I made some Fancy Lime Jello Shots for the adults.  These were super strong and good.  But they took me an HOUR to scoop the crap out of them.  I guess I’m worth it … lol

Recipes6

Fancy Lime Jello Shots

<p>These were a hit with my friends and so cute!</p>

See Fancy Lime Jello Shots on Key Ingredient.

Then I found these super cute cupcakes to make.  Also another time consuming activity but again I’m worth it … lol.  I never spend time or money on myself, so why not go all out.  This one and only time … lol.  Now the original recipe called for brownies, BUT my brownies turned out a little wonky so I made cupcakes instead.

Recipes7

Grill'em Up Cupcakes

<p>These cupcakes were so easy and yummy! The original was made with brownies but let&#8217;s just say my brownie cupcakes didn&#8217;t turn out so we went with plan B cupcakes :)</p>

See Grill'em Up Cupcakes on Key Ingredient.

Happy Wednesday everyone, hope your having a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. I love how your hair came out! I can't believe I have never had a jello shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ideas for sure.

    If you are PAYING for swimming lessons and not getting swimming lessons it is NOT ok to let it ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so you need to open a bakery girl! You are getting so awesome at that stuff! I LOVE the jello shots and the cupcakes!
    I just saw some 'smores cupcakes and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great birthday! You sound so busy, and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun birthday Poser.. I love those jello shots and cup cakes.. they are way cute.. I do love the new hair style it is so you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! what a weekend!!!!!! how the heck do you do it all?!!!! Those jello shots look yummers...and I don't even drink ...but jello shots are different its technically not drinking...soooooooo pass 'em down sista!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun!!! Your hair looked phenomenal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your new hairdo. I've had jello shots before but never like those. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am exhausted just reading this post. How the hell do you do it all?

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover