Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, April 20, 2012

Let’s make it play time!

A while back when we had the income we found this amazing deal on a swing set.  Regular $600 on sale for $130 yup a total mis-mark down but I will take it!  So we picked it up and put it in the garage.  With Rick currently unemployed we have some time to build it.  Rick worked a few extra hours at my parents house and was able to pick up the extra wood and the slide needed to complete it!

Now we started last Sunday night around 4pm thinking it couldn’t take that long right? LOL at 9pm we threw in the towel for the night.  Rick went back out the next morning while I was working in the rain and finally finished later that day AFTER he picked Cole up.  YUP I think it took 18+ hours to put this sucker together!

Day 1 – We had a peanut gallery and a little drilling hope.

Blogger Pics

Day 2 it’s complete and ready to be played on!  It’s a great addition to our back yard and hopefully will give me some sanity this summer with the kids home!  The pool will be next to go up that my mother in law bought us.

Blogger Pics1

Happy Friday everyone!  We still have no job on the front for Rick and the taxes are still giving me a headache.  Any prayers are appreciated.  Have a GREAT weekend everyone.  I will be making lego cupcakes along with some lego crayon men for the party next weekend.

8 comments:

  1. That is just the coolest swing set ever! What an amazing find!!!!!

    I can not wait to see these lego cupcakes. You are so darn cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband did a great job. the boys will really have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he finds a job soon!

    Cool swing set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! I always wanted one of those when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are going to love it. Praying he can find a job. Can't wait to see those Lego cpcakes!! Enjoy your weekend mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you finally got a swingset for the boys! I know you've been wanting one for at least a couple years :-)

    I'll keep praying for you! ((HUGS))

    I can't wait to see all the creative Lego ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover