Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Don’t worry he didn’t need a JOB!

stock-photo-cartoon-art-of-a-man-pulling-the-rug-out-from-under-his-competition-he-really-sends-competition-26431816I knew something would happen to pull the rug out from under us.  In the past I haven’t always been prepared.  This time I took my blessings and planned and paid off what I could so when the shoe dropped I would be prepared.  Well you can never be fully prepared but you know what I mean.

Well that shoe has fallen right on my head … ugh.  Rick’s new job that I was excited about with the regular hours and MEDICAL.  Did the unthinkable they laid off ALL their new hires.  Oh yes you heard me right!  So the month of interview, background, drug test and all around waiting.  Then having to wait a until we returned from Disney.  THEN all training and FULL week of overtime last week.  They brought all the new guys plus one more guy that had been there a month longer and told them they would be laid off for at least a MONTH.  What the heck!  Oh yeah, well those weren’t my exact words but you get the point Smile.

So we either wait it out and find out if in deed a month they have work or he finds another job.  I am praying he can find a good STABLE job that is normal SET hours and days.  I really don’t want him to go back to Loss Prevention that has retail hours never the same and in different locations each day.  Lord I pray for a speedy turn over between this and a new job!  When it rains it pours around here … jeez!

13 comments:

  1. Gaghhh! I am sorry for your news. These things really are sent to try us! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'll keep you guys in my prayers. ((HUGS)) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry. I truly hope things level out for you.
    Goat hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously Murphy has left me and come to live with your family for awhile. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers that everything will work out for the better.

    HUG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! That's horrible news! I'm so sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sick! I hope he finds an awesome job soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (gasp) Oh holy #**&!!!! That bites!!! Hang in there, good things are coming your way. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alexis, are you kidding me, I can't believe what I am reading.
    ((HUGS)) and prayers being sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the same boat as u hunny...Nathan got that fantastic job not 2 n a hlf months ago making more money then we could every imagine...would NEVER make even close to it over in the states....they laid him off as well a couple wks ago devestated is an understatement BUT we had been saving and were smart wih his giant pay checks he did recieve so we r good for the time being and now we r re-evaluating our options! Good luck and like i said to my hubby things happen for a reason and it means something better is headed our way it may not be now or in a wk but something good will turn up! :) *HUGS* also msg me i have something to tell u!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart just breaks <3 Sometimes it's so hard to keep positive about there being a better plan and someone else in control. I've often wondered just how much can one human take..... Love and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just awful! I will be praying for him to find a great stable job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't get a break sometimes huh? At least you are more prepared for it...good for you for getting bills paid off. That has to be a good feeling! I will pray he can find a job quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear that. I've said a prayer for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover