Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciate Gifts

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week, I'm behind giving this to the teacher and posting this ... lol.  I really think my life has to have ups and downs to be life .. hehe.  I head to Pinterest to find my source of inspiration.

Even if it's not Teacher Appreciate week these would be a nice thank you gift to your child's teacher.  SUPER easy to make!

First one I saw on Pinterest was for the Coffee Lover.

What you Need:

  • Gift Card for Starbucks (or who ever is your favorite)
  • EMPTY CLEAN Coffee Cup (ask them they will give it to you free)
  • Straw (Don't forget to grab one, I almost did)
  • Tissue Paper (Brown & off White)
  • Ribbon to tie your Gift Card on

Take the empty cup, crumple up the brown in the bottom of the cup (to look like Coffee) may take 2 sheets.  Then crumple up the off white (for the cream).  Make sure you do this around the straw and put the top on.  I cut a whole in the giftcard holder and put the ribbon threw. Then tie  a ribbon to the straw.

IMG_5850

Blog Recipes

Then I saw this next one on Pinterest also and had to make it.  Now the picture of Every Day Scrapbook was better, I have to work on this one but it gives you the idea.

What you need:

  • Hard cup with lid and the hard plastic straw
  • Pencils (the yellow #2 best, I bought some at dollar store & they were too LONG.  I had to sharpen them and it just wasn't the same)
  • Card stock for the note or I found these cute little Apple cut outs the I wrote on a white sticker and put it on it.

Take your clean plastic cup fill up with pencils. I found the cheap ones at Dollar store didn't fit nice I ended up having to sharpen and then they weren't even and nice looking (PLUS if you don't have a electric sharpener and it was a pain in the butt).  Either on a piece of thick card stock write a note saying "We're Filled to the Brim that ____'s in your ___ grade class.  You can cut a little whole on top and bottom and slide down the straw (to look like a flag off the straw).

IMG_5855

Blog Recipes1

Hope you make one for that special teacher.  Just remember they are locked in a room with 20+ kids for a full day!  Yup I thought that would make you think ... lol.

8 comments:

  1. this is great! My son will be in PreK this fall and I'm excited to do stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pricilla thinks soap makes a good teacher appreciation gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both really cute ideas. I am sure the teacher loved his gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing things like this but do wish they would promote it better here in New Zealand cause I forget when it is and it just sails right on by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the seond one but both would be neat gifts for any teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that second one. What great ideas!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh how cute is that! Love them both fun gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover