Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Palooza!

We had bunny time and egg time this past weekend.  Lot’s of kid fun!  We enjoyed this past weekend to the most.  I had to share some fun pictures of what we did!

First off we went to the Saturday Church Service were after service they had the Easter Bunny visit.  We waited in line that went very fast and the boys along with my friends daughter and her neighbor kids joined in on the picture.

Easter5

Here we are waiting in line.  My iPhone was  hit with the kids to play games on.  Caden of course was a cheese as always!

Easter

We coordinated with our neighbor for an egg hunt between the two yards.  The kids sure did have fun and LOT’s of eggs, I think I counted at least 250.

Easter2

In some of the eggs were Gummy Teeth, these were a huge hit.  It was so funny to see the kids and adults wearing them … lol.

Easter3

Some random shots of the egg carnage .. lol and even some of my yummy fudge!

Easter4

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

4 comments:

  1. I did have a very nice Easter and it sounds as if you all did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Easter!! LOVE the teeth! Great pics with the Easter bunny too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of eggs! I love the boys with the Easter Bunny. Looks like a fun time for everyone.
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clicked hesitantly lol your wrap ups always make me tired!! But I do so love your photos. Everyone looked so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover