Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Super STAR!!!

Ok it's all in my mind I'm a super star but I have been so blessed to be featured a few places and I wanted to say a BIG thank you to those who took the time to click through to my post and like it.  It's been so crazy around here and I haven't been able to post when they happen so I thought I'd do a group them together.

First off is Brenda at Chatting over Chocolate. I love this lady and always tease her since she's only been blogging for a few months and is truly a super star and has been featured in probably 3 DOZEN + places (yes the green eyed monster of jealously comes up ... lol joking ... ok maybe just a little).  But she is so freaking sweet that you can't be upset and all her feature's rock!!

She has featured a few of my post (truly blessed that she has mentioned me a few times!).

Her Post: Magical Monday 23




Star Wars Party .... Pool Noodle Light Saber Tutorial

Star Wars Party .... Pool Noodle Light Saber Tutorial

Next is my friend and awesome Blog Designer Diana at Diana Rambles.

Man it's funny seeing this pic from Oct (down 60 vs now down 105)

Turtle Cupcake on Eric Carle Cupcakes 

Next on the list is from Snappee Turtle, she has a great blog hop that lasted a few weeks called Show off your Shell.








Next is The Home Girl's linky party called Festive Friday Fiesta!

Festive Friday Fiesta #4

Next on the list is Kendra over at Kreative Creations who host Crafty Thursday Obsessions.





Next was Summer Bucket List, this was a fun party that ran only through June 2013.

Essentially Eclectic

Summer Graduation Gift Baskets for Kids


And last on my feature list for now is from Shelley on Party in Polka Dot's.


 photo GrabACupcake_zpsbbf76f25.png


Thank you again for all who have stopped by from parties and said hi!  I have meet some great bloggers and some even better projects and recipes that I have and plan to try!

10 comments:

  1. You know how much I adore all the Mickey stuff. Those cupcakes are SOOOOO awesome. You should submit all your pictures to the people at Disney - maybe they'll give you a contract to bake for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very talented mom!! Your boys are so fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so deserved to be featured. You make me feel silly buying some of the things I do when I see how easy you make them and they look so adorable. Looking forward for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been one very busy lady and I am sure your efforts have been very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun treats! And congrats on the features! Thanks for stopping by Sparkles And A Stove. Love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, you should be very proud of yourself. I know for a fact that your posts are worthy of recognition!
    You do amazing parties and meals all the time. Love you....Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat to be featured so much! You do so much cool stuff that you definitely deserve the recognition! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woman you should be plastered EVERYWHERE! You're so damn amazing and talented and selfless and giving.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are a SUPER STAR!! You're so deserving of each and every feature you're honored with!! Love your blog...and you, sweet bloggy friend!! Thanks for your kind words! You're oh so sweet!! <3
    A BIG CONGRATS to you on EACH of these features!!! You rock!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover