Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Challenge for Best Question Money Testimony

A few weeks back I posted a couple post about a serious on “The Best question asked” that our pastor gave us along with a challenge.  I’ve taken the challenge on taking my health into top priority (thank you kettlebell work outs and Green Smoothies for breakfast).  The following week I posted about his challenge on money. I posted this on facebook and wanted to share my testimony with all my friends here. 

I'm a big believer in testimony and today I'm on my knee's thanking God! I accepting the challenge at church to move giving the top of my list instead of the bottom. I re-prioritized & set my % to higher and changed the way I view money etc. I was then blessed with a bonus that paid for both boys registration into school. I gave back more with the bonus (even though inside I thought no I should keep this). THEN TODAY I get an email from my bosses that they are SENDING MY WHOLE FAMILY TO DISNEY! I am overwhelmed with love and faith. What a gift I have been given and the reward will be something to last a life time! Thank you God!

Yes you read that correct my amazing bosses are sending my family to Disney.  My bosses are located on the East Coast and they will be taking the office to Disney in Florida.  Being the amazing people they are they knew how hard it would be for me to fly there and find arrangements for the kids and Rick.  So instead of just saying oh well they sent me a surprise email to let me know they are sending my whole family to CA.  NOT only do we get to take the kids to Disney (which I didn’t think I would ever be able to do) but they get to MEET their grandmother.  Rick’s mom lives there and they have NEVER meet her, with health conditions she hasn’t been able to come here.  This is a blessing beyond blessings.  As I’ve said that I have the most giving bosses and I can’t ever thank them enough for all they do for us!

Disneyland1

We leave in just a few short weeks, so we’re in planning mode.  My bosses have taken care of the hotel, the flight and even the passes!  Rick has been in overdrive finding us a way to get to the hotel, our hotel doesn’t offer a shuttle.  We’ve been weighing a taxi vs renting a shuttle vs a car.  I’m thinking we may rent a car just for that night then we can go grocery shopping and then return it in the morning (just find a way back from the car place about 1 1/2 miles away).  Then we may rent it again on Saturday so we can drive to visit Rick’s mom.  I’ll leave the freak out to Rick on that part! LOL

9 comments:

  1. Oh, wow what a fantastic story, how exciting for you, what a dream come true. I can't wait to hear all about this trip. xxx What a big cheer me up post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post made my day Alexis. I am so happy that you have been given so many blessings.

    HUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gives me goosebumps all over! I'm at a loss for words!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessing are the best. This brought me to tears, what a blessing your received. Not only the Disney which will be so much fun for all of you but the fact that the kids can meet their Grandmother. God is so fantastic!
    You and your family are so deserving of this trip, you work your butt off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a lovely time with your family Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is so nice of your boss! I hope to someday go to Disney. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy for your blessings, good for you and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so wonderful. I'm sure it will all work out and that you will have a delightful time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW this is amazing! You really do have wonderful bosses i know uve said it before but WOW that was so nice of them! So excited for u guys!! They know just how lucky they are to have u work for them darl u deserve this!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover