Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Needed Pick Me Up Picture ...

I started a new diet (just a stricter version of what I've been doing) to give me a jumpstart to loose weight.  I hit the dreaded plateau and couldn't get my body to do anything so I went and saw a local doctor here who has a plan called the Foxkin diet.  He's plan is if it moves you eat it, and no plants.  It's a high protein, low carb and low sugar diet.  Pretty much what I've been doing but no veggies now.  I'm so happy to say I lost 4 lbs this week!  I'm down a 87.6 lbs so far!  I have 26.2lbs to go for my goal, and who knows I may go the extra 10lbs from there, we'll see!  So here is my before and so far picture!  Don't mind the current hair, my hairdresser moved and I'm waiting for her to get the house in order to freshen up my color and my cut.


14 comments:

  1. Big difference girl! Great job!!!

    Looking forward to hearing more about your journey on the new plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING. Keep up the good work. I know it's not easy, but you're doing the right thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. You should be very proud of yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP You look amazing!! Congrats just a little more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look terrific! I need to get back on the wagon. I've slacked off this winter and my clothes are definitely reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh... how healthy you look. You are just glowing!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You're doing amazing!!! I'm super excited for you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your weight loss progress. You look great. Thanks for following. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover